Planet of the Apes customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Planet of the Apes wagons and accessories

Dave said we didn't have enough threads to have a forum, now we do.

Re: Planet of the Apes Gorilla uniforms

Yup. We spammed and had every one of our threads deleted. :)monkey2) Not sure if you wanna go that way.

Dave is a reasonable guy. I am pretty sure you could have let him know the same thing without spamming the hell outta the Gen. section though.

But whatever.

:wave
True, but adding legitimate post threads, which is what I did, is not spamming.

(oh and accusing the Mods of being "power hungry" is also not the best way to go about getting your forum too... just a pointer....)

And, if they're not, I won't have a problem. I've never been one to kiss ass, more of a tell it like it is fella.

Re: Planet of the Apes - customs

Here is an old project I did, which is my first 1/6 scale outfit...and it's buried in that massive megathread. If you remember, I had to use Zira to model the outfit because I don't have any human female figures.

nova002copy.jpg

nova003.jpg

Well, if the HT POTA series becomes popular then maybe it'll warrant a custom Nova sculpt from Chris Howes.

Hot Toys did their homework well. They started with a very popular figure flanked by two outstanding gorillas. I know that the Hot Toys apes (especially Ursus) will sell even in this bad economy.

Ray I never saw that figure before. She would indeed make a good base.

Re: Planet of the Apes Gorilla uniforms

General, I thought you came here to do just that...kick ass and chew bubblegum, but ran out of gum...as it used to say on your signature.

Back