Planet hulk pf will be made !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulkscale.jpg

That sculpt is sick!!! I like the detail in the base too. Eleoctro did you find that over on SF? I would like to see more pics of it.

How does someone get in contact with Avi'? There's quite a bit of his work that I would like to ask question about.

Statue Forum:eek:

I much rather have my thumbs cut off than go back and be a member there...:mad:

I think he's a member over at Statue Marvels. I'll try there and if that doesn't work. We always have multi-sourced Ave'.

Other than that, that place and the folks running it can burn in - - - -!

Is Statue Forum that bad? More restrictive than here? I have an account there but only posted a few times and read a few more thread.

Is Statue Forum that bad? More restrictive than here? I have an account there but only posted a few times and read a few more thread.

It's not that bad but there are some questionable mods there that should not take things so personal. Borderline arrogance or cockiness. Some of them should take a few notes on Dave here (except for the nudity stands of statues though) or Weta's Charles and how they runs there forums.

Last edited:
Back