Planet hulk pf will be made !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't want to spend 2k on the pf. And I already have the comiquette, so you can see how desperate I am for a 1/4 scale Hulk.

There is a fairly wide range for the green PF. I've seen it sell for between $950-$1500. It's the grey PF that will set you back $1500+.

grey PF for 1500+? I rarely seen it as it is...seem like 2k to me. As nice as it is, its long past for me. I'll wait for a modern PF or LSF.

This Hulk cannot be rushed. It's going to be an amazing piece. The story alone is amazing, so excited to see and add WWH PF EX to my collection!

Soooo....not to resurrect an old thread needlessly, but any updates on this guy? Just visited the Skaar PF thread and wondered "Wheres Hulk....?"

I'm glad you resurrected it. I can't get enough of the Hulk and Planet Hulk is extremely high on my list as well as WW Hulk and Maestro Hulk for PF. If they make PH a true 1/4 scale he'll be so freakin massive.

I think the next Hulk PF we see will be based off the Avengers movie. It's coming up soon and I think they'll do it just like they did the Thor and Destroyer movie PFs. SSC should take advantage of the hype and put out this Hulk PF fairly quick.

The red Hulk and Son of Hulk is enough for one year worth of Hulk statues. I can wait a little longer for them to make a new Hulk PF or PH PF.

I think the next Hulk PF we see will be based off the Avengers movie. It's coming up soon and I think they'll do it just like they did the Thor and Destroyer movie PFs. SSC should take advantage of the hype and put out this Hulk PF fairly quick.

NO MOVIE STATUEsssssssssss....................

:goodpost:
Me no want Mark Ruffalo PF. :lecture

:exactly:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

safe_image.php

Back