Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another 10% off discount for Sideshow Premium Format Gladiator Hulk.

Promo Code EXPIRATION

UPS10OFFLK7AMV* 10% Dec 01, 2014
UPS10OFFW2T1PV* 10% Nov 30, 2014
UPS10OFF1KQZGF* 10% Nov 30, 2014

Enjoy!!! :)

Yes some one told me. Never thought it was. I heard that he fought silver surfer? How can he even stand up to SS? I prefer not to see the comics. The horse face guy was very cool. I prefer that fight anyways. Someone told me the weird helmet came from the comics correct? The toon he never had the helmet. It was a very cool toon. Love that story line. Hope they will make a toon version for the other planet or gladiator hulk. The version going forward after the first toon. I think it's planet hulk?

Thank you so much for this reply. Best laugh I've had all day! "Horse face guy" literally had me laughing out loud.
The short of it is that Silver Surfer is owned by Fox.

Enjoy the statue bro! I'd love to pull the trigger but there always seems to be another statue jumping in front of it on the priority list.

So it looks as though I am getting this bad boy after all. My first big SideShow purchase in 2'ish years.

By that I mean one object for over 500-plus dollars. I have many pieces that go into the 4 digits, but the last couple of years I have been spending in the neighbourhood of 250-400 dollars per collectible. I wanted to be more realistic in what I spent my money on (not that 250-400 is more realistic, but sure beats a 1,000 or over), but having said that, this was too hard to pass up on.

Does anyone have photos of the statue in the box? Looking to pack it back up properly...

yup, I do

WqPk781.jpg

Vk9RGwn.jpg

BQNBSlH.jpg

De7IIYD.jpg

2lYaz9x.jpg

Ezwh5yy.jpg

iRWutzO.jpg

DzwCcrE.jpg

6loW8m8.jpg

Anyone have a problem with his left foot not sitting flush all the way down to the base? Mine seems to have about a 1/8" gap

Big GH arrived today. No time to open the box because of so much work going on now. I will get to it this weeks end due to the busy holiday week. One thing I really hate is the huge big brown shipper box. This and batmans brown shippers takes up almost half the closet space. :(
Hope the inside package will be stunning!

I would of thought a massive box would give you more display space

I don't need all the brown shippers to prop up my statues. So in time these big junk boxes takes over :(. I wished these statues was all like model kits. They would all come in pieces and we can snap them together to make a statue. This would make the boxes 70% smaller. SS if you see this posts please think about it. Space gets tight in time. But we all want to keep buying them.

Back