Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't the first code 10% off? I know I need to just do it. I'm only waiting because at the bay he's 550.00 shipped. Just thinking about what could go wrong and it may not be worth the risk on the bay. Unless eBay covers shipping this huge box back if something breaks in transit. I'm seriously debating on using the 10% off code if it's still good. I loved the cartoon of this hulk.

Hello sir! some of them are 5% off and some are 10% off.. i post some of the lists that i saved on my discount code at sideshow.. but not all i've saved.. hopefully you'll be able to get your own PF Gladiator Hulk. To be honest, i'll go with SIDESHOW. Atleast you'll get Reward points as well and if there are some QC Sideshow customer services will be able to help you out. I haven't order yet because I don't know what excuse i'll say when the big box shows up in my sister's home. =) and still waiting if they will do more deals on thanksgiving/black friday specials.

As of November 15, 2014. One time code/s for Sideshow Gladiator Hulk / Iron man mark 42 life size bust

UPS05OFFYBQDRK* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKXO183* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW IRON MAN MARK 42 LIFESIZE BUST
UPS10OFFW2W18P* 10% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFTBRJP9* 10% Nov 29, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFE6HEGZ* 10% Nov 27, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKBFEUY* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFPYJY4E* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFXXM87J* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK

other codes...

SUP3R14* 20% Nov 17, 2014 View Items-- Man of steet items (not all)
SUPES14* 10% Dec 00, 00 View Items-- Man of steel items (not all)

SP1D3R4U* 20% HOT TOYS AMAZING SPIDERMAN
SCJQ93* 20% SIDESHOW COMMANDER WOLFFE
NOLAND4U* 20% HOT TOYS NOLAND 1/6 figure

Again, hope someone can snagged some of the one time code/s for you atleast to save a little $$. I don't really need all of the code/s. Still, trying to get a 10% discount for that lifesize mark 42. We'll still try my luck.. :) TAKE CARE EVERYONE!

WILL ADD MORE SOON. HOPEFULLY. :hi5:

Hello sir! some of them are 5% off and some are 10% off.. i post some of the lists that i saved on my discount code at sideshow.. but not all i've saved.. hopefully you'll be able to get your own PF Gladiator Hulk. To be honest, i'll go with SIDESHOW. Atleast you'll get Reward points as well and if there are some QC Sideshow customer services will be able to help you out. I haven't order yet because I don't know what excuse i'll say when the big box shows up in my sister's home. =) and still waiting if they will do more deals on thanksgiving/black friday specials.

Thanks so much for posting these bro. Has there been thanksgiving sales even better than 10% off for something like this? As for eBay I think you are right. Just too risky on eBay. And yes I've been scam good 2 or 3 times on there with sellers who had great feedback. They were very sneaky making me wait on a part until after the 45 days was over before they got rid of their account. Along with scamming tons of others as well later I found out. Then I was stupid as a newbie when I started to pay as gift to try to save 30.00 to 60.00 off. You all know what happens lol..... What kind of sales are on thanksgiving time?

As of November 15, 2014. One time code/s for Sideshow Gladiator Hulk / Iron man mark 42 life size bust

UPS05OFFYBQDRK* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKXO183* 5% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW IRON MAN MARK 42 LIFESIZE BUST
UPS10OFFW2W18P* 10% Nov 30, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFTBRJP9* 10% Nov 29, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS10OFFE6HEGZ* 10% Nov 27, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK
UPS05OFFKBFEUY* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFPYJY4E* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW LIFESIZE BUST IRON MAN MARK 42
UPS05OFFXXM87J* 5% Nov 25, 2014 View Items-- SIDESHOW PREMIUM FORMAT GLADIATOR HULK

other codes...

SUP3R14* 20% Nov 17, 2014 View Items-- Man of steet items (not all)
SUPES14* 10% Dec 00, 00 View Items-- Man of steel items (not all)

SP1D3R4U* 20% HOT TOYS AMAZING SPIDERMAN
SCJQ93* 20% SIDESHOW COMMANDER WOLFFE
NOLAND4U* 20% HOT TOYS NOLAND 1/6 figure

Again, hope someone can snagged some of the one time code/s for you atleast to save a little $$. I don't really need all of the code/s. Still, trying to get a 10% discount for that lifesize mark 42. We'll still try my luck.. :) TAKE CARE EVERYONE!

WILL ADD MORE SOON. HOPEFULLY. :hi5:

Damn how you get so many codes? Thanks so much! Super generous of you to post them for others to use. Ok must decide right now hulk or no hulk... Hulk... Errr I will make myself decide ASAP with these great coupons.

Hopefully we will get more discount during thanksgiving until 12 days before xmas. :) again, i just got the codes by just waiting. And sometimes a code will just pop out. THANK YOU to those guys who i've read in there older posts. So i tried and got some codes that maybe will help me / others as well to get decent deal.

The only problem in waiting for this Hulk is if it becomes Waitlisted. So decisions decisions for you sir. :)

Ok I going to order. At 10% off this will come down to 590.00 shipped. Along with the SS guarantee protection. Thanks so much bro for posting these coupons. I live on coupons to order or not order. You are the one who made this a good deal today. I'm in now and going to order from SS this minute. Finally got this big guy out of the way! Thanks again so much for the 10% off!
On a side note we still get our rewards points correct?

Whoa CBG made a decision and placed his order? Anyone able to confirm hell is frozen?

Lol congrats man. You're gonna love this statue!

Thanks bro. It's one of the big ones I never seen before buying. My ny comic shop decided to cut way back on these big SS statues. I'm pretty sure this will turn out a keeper after seeing some great reviews. The coupon was the order key today. Thanks to the guy who posted the coupons!

Yes! Big hulk shipped today! I've never seen this in person hope he's a keeper since the toon was the best hulk story line ever. Come to think of it that's the only hulk story line I remember. But it is the best I just know it is. This thing better be worth the 600.00!

Yes! Big hulk shipped today! I've never seen this in person hope he's a keeper since the toon was the best hulk story line ever. Come to think of it that's the only hulk story line I remember. But it is the best I just know it is. This thing better be worth the 600.00!
I wonder if you know that this was an actual comic book story?

I wonder if you know that this was an actual comic book story?

Yes some one told me. Never thought it was. I heard that he fought silver surfer? How can he even stand up to SS? I prefer not to see the comics. The horse face guy was very cool. I prefer that fight anyways. Someone told me the weird helmet came from the comics correct? The toon he never had the helmet. It was a very cool toon. Love that story line. Hope they will make a toon version for the other planet or gladiator hulk. The version going forward after the first toon. I think it's planet hulk?

Yes some one told me. Never thought it was. I heard that he fought silver surfer? How can he even stand up to SS? I prefer not to see the comics. The horse face guy was very cool. I prefer that fight anyways. Someone told me the weird helmet came from the comics correct? The toon he never had the helmet. It was a very cool toon. Love that story line. Hope they will make a toon version for the other planet or gladiator hulk. The version going forward after the first toon. I think it's planet hulk?

The coolest thing with this statue is they are extending the line. The Gladiator Silver Surfer diorama, with him on his home planet of Ork, will be up for p.o., by the end of the year. There's already a coupon bundle if you buy Gladiator Hulk - 1D107

Back