Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah I was banned for 18 months then it got lifted couple of months ago thx to a member there. I post there but not as often as I used to. It all had to do with SSF format which broke down the figure and statue threads...

Yeah, the hammer got dropped on me a little after you joined. I still remember when you were the newb' over there.

I know what your saying but if I'm honest what advice do you need to know in this hobby? There's always been people like CBG on these boards, if anything more of them when I 1st joined Freaks but I was collecting for years before I joined here but I didn't need any advice. I just bought what I liked :dunno

The only reason why I'm on these boards is because I love that I can talk to people who have the same passion as me for things like this & also because I find it fun. Which at the end of the day is what it should all be about.

Actually, I was a TOTAL noob when I first joined. I didn't understand a ****ing thing about the NRD, Flex Pay, and just about EVERYTHING there is to know about the hobby. I knew nothing, and the guys here like Kinger, Ondi, Chin, Josh, Ish, and many others helped me out with GREAT advice. I KNOW I post a lot but I am less then 1 year into the hobby. Personally, we just need great advice here, I NEED great advice.... Not the other stuff. I will be doing my BEST to handout great advice myself as a learn more about this hobby.... And share what I know and have learned... And I guess I will leave it at that.

Actually, I was a TOTAL noob when I first joined. I didn't understand a ****ing thing about the NRD, Flex Pay, and just about EVERYTHING there is to know about the hobby. I knew nothing, and the guys here like Kinger, Ondi, Chin, Josh, Ish, and many others helped me out with GREAT advice. I KNOW I post a lot but I am less then 1 year into the hobby. Personally, we just need great advice here, I NEED great advice.... Not the other stuff. I will be doing my BEST to handout great advice myself as a learn more about this hobby.... And share what I know and have learned... And I guess I will leave it at that.

Spidey, just make sure all the newbs hear YOUR voice/ advice first and not others. That's that.:1-1:

Yup me a newb lol.

I still remember how stupid it was too with you and Ave. Don't see that mod around anymore.....oh well lol

This was after I left, who's this ave? Honestly most of the mods and admins at the time were alright, there was only 2 or three that were d***s, and to be truthful many times I didn't act like I should have, in the end I have nothing but good things to say about the people that run the place and whatever trouble I got into with some of the members I can't even remember anymore.

I know the cancer comment really got to you but I can guaranty that he's doesn't even think or is bothered about it so why should you, resentment is the only poison you give others but kills you.

This was after I left, who's this ave? Honestly most of the mods and admins at the time were alright, there was only 2 or three that were d***s, and to be truthful many times I didn't act like I should have, in the end I have nothing but good things to say about the people that run the place and whatever trouble I got into with some of the members I can't even remember anymore.

Averone:wink1:

I know the cancer comment really got to you but I can guaranty that he's doesn't even think or is bothered about it so why should you, resentment is the only poison you give others but kills you.

Okay dude ... It isnt as much about that as it is the bad advice.... But once again you have great advice to give.... Can you do me a favour and stay more active with less lurking....:wink1:

Now after we're just dedicated a whole page & more to CBG :lol

Lets get this thread back on track :rock

uze5ubaz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So like......... why is his nipple on his abs??? :panic:

I know that seeing inhand pics next year will make me green with envy! I still think that GBP417 is a great price for him but i'm going to have to pass on this one...looks fantastic though :rock

Back