Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't tell if its 1/4 scale still, seems a bit small, you think it's 1/4th?

From the bottom of my elbow/base to my fingertip is approximately 17 inches. I'll have to bring a real tape measurer next year!

God he is huge... I love it.. I still want to know wha that little pipe behind him is....lol

Now I'm not sure whether you meant the little pipes coming out the back of the base, or Apocalypse's cables that you can also see in the pic.

I don't recall the name or character. He was some cyborg guy. I'll check sometime before the weekend is out. And if you guys have questions about other pieces, let me know and I'll try to grab photos. Gentle Giant has some show-themed walking dead statues that look pretty good.

You don't know the mighty Apocalypse?, some cyborg guy indeed, I had you pegged for a Marvel fan posting all the awesome Planet Hulk shots ;)

Not one I'm buying but it'll be interesting to check the dimensions against the PH when Apocalypse gets put up for per-order.

From the bottom of my elbow/base to my fingertip is approximately 17 inches. I'll have to bring a real tape measurer next year!

:lol the fault is mine I'm not good at the scaling thing the apple that SSC uses drives me nuts, very appreciated none the less thank you for posting.

Why doesn't anyone just bring a wide mouth measuring tape to SDCC? It will fit in your pocket. All these guesses on forearms and shoe sizes...lol. I'm interested in the size of these statues as well but for the life of me I don't see why no one brings a tape???

I don't know what you want to know other than it's BIG! I mean the man is 5'8". That's comes out to 68" inches. And from the photos he's posted. It damn near looks half as tall as him.

You don't know the mighty Apocalypse?, some cyborg guy indeed, I had you pegged for a Marvel fan posting all the awesome Planet Hulk shots ;).

Gotta be honest, I'm not a big comic guy. Love Ninja Turtles, love collectibles, and love the idea of super heroes and villains. So, I pretty much get sucked into different characters or versions of characters. Can't say I know who Apocalypse is.

Anyway, if there are any more photo requests for tomorrow, let me know and I'll do my best.

Forgot about this other pic I had taken of the base. Just another view--nothing in particular in the photo that I
4asa7y3a.jpg
was trying to capture.

All appreciated mm :clap
Thanks to pictures and videos I'm ordering GH after a couple of weeks of 'I'm sticking to movie collectibles only'
:hi5: :yess: and :gah: :slap all at the same time :rotfl

A pic for a size reference. The face on this piece looks fantastic up close, too.View attachment 64324

Nice Job M-M!!! Thanks for being creative and doing this.... I always want to see photos of these pieces at SDCC next to some real people to help get an idea of scale...

Oh and without question my next PF order will be the mutant-man EX with adjustable measuring arm! :rock

If you wasn't sold on this piece before. These new photos should but the fence riders over the top.

Best photos by far from the Con.

Back