Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shutup both of you....Who cares who's right or wrong....Have you guys seen the Production Peek video yet?? Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow okay... Dude I have a damn fine paying job... I am off now... I am saying we can continue the discussion once I double check a few things... You are the one being hostile.... What the hell is wrong with you today???

Today? Everyday, he got anger issues. Can't have a rational discussion with this guy.

Shutup both of you....Who cares who's right or wrong....Have you guys seen the Production Peek video yet?? Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the video it is AWESOME ...:yess:

Today? Everyday, he got anger issues. Can't have a rational discussion with this guy.

Starting to feel that a bit.... So ish you interested in a custom Gladiator Hulk penciled piece ... Lol

Simple...
:ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

Right now I'm tempted to bin the pair of them :lol

I am considering IGGYING myself at the moment... But then again I would be missing out on all the fine info I have been finding ... Lol

True dat spidey, but I need to see more! When is comic con? Next week right?

You cant call yourself a Sideshow Marvel Fan if you dont buy this.But you can call yourself retarded dweeb.

530312_10151604549754145_1541239757_n.jpg

Back