Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he will definitely join the hallowed hall of hulks... (notice no legacy eggshell maquette)

6977_4855023618391_1399843059_n.jpg

Now that's some high quality statue collecting you got going on there mister.

The red hulk character itself is a joke...that's why nobody wants it

I don't think Red HULK is a joke....Sideshow should release a Red HULK PF...not the same comiquette with red paint app.

RULK PF- ORDERED!!!!!

I don't think Red HULK is a joke....Sideshow should release a Red HULK PF...not the same comiquette with red paint app.

RULK PF- ORDERED!!!!!

I agree on both counts, I like red hulk and a pf would be an automatic order.

Sorry, I have to agree with Ink here. Red Hulk completely destroys the dynamic of General Ross' hatred for Banner. Ross hates Banner because he both has somethong the general doesn't understand and somethong the general wants but can't control. Giving hom the Red Hulk power kills that because now the General is in posession of it. So meh, didn't like it.

Sorry, I have to agree with Ink here. Red Hulk completely destroys the dynamic of General Ross' hatred for Banner. Ross hates Banner because he both has somethong the general doesn't understand and somethong the general wants but can't control. Giving hom the Red Hulk power kills that because now the General is in posession of it. So meh, didn't like it.

:goodpost:

I understand...not the most thought out character for Marvel...But a Red HULK PF would be awesome! It's HULK- RED..plus Black finger/toe nails!

I for one like change Ross has been chasing hulk 40+ years, it's time for him to do something else, you got to move on people, at what point does one get tired of reading the same ****, Ross chases hulk, hulk smash, Ross comes back with bigger weapons, hulk smash...

I for one like change Ross has been chasing hulk 40+ years, it's time for him to do something else, you got to move on people, at what point does one get tired of reading the same ****, Ross chases hulk, hulk smash, Ross comes back with bigger weapons, hulk smash...

So you turn him into a bright red hulk with black nail polish to make him cool and relevant ?

But now he has it, it opens up some evolution of the character in what he would do with it.

At first he warred against the so called heroes, then understanding the need for them he joined them.

My point is if he has that power theres no reason for the story to progress the way it did. It doesn't make sense. If he has the power he then grabs a bunch of military volenteers, creates a hulk army and he has the super weapon hes been after.

Back