Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I wouldn't worry if you want to see what's coming at SDCC before ordering this. I highly doubt it's going to be sold out by then or even in 3 or 4 months from now. Unless SS are going to surprise us with a really low ES

:lol Raging you do realize everytime some says that the piece sells out much faster than whatever speculated time frame is given. You're pretty much jinxing yourself.

It was more of a joke but what was announced as 100es last night that I totally ignored or have missed so far? I suffer from tunnel vision so I am prone to miss things here and there, thanks!

Never mind, I'm assuming it was the P2 Savage edition bust. I deleted the email once I saw the Predator face. I love the 1st movie but I just don't collect Predator pieces. It does look cool though...

Back to the Gladiator...

Might be worth checking with lee how many gladiator hulks he has allocated just in case there's no new iron man

I will do Ant. His price is too good to miss out so yea, i'll definately get in touch to see how many he has coming!

I wouldn't be surprised to see an Iron Patriot maquette at SDCC.

I heard that also, i think from Alex (Averone) but very much doubt we'll see Iron Patriot, at least i hope we dont! I'm hoping for a MK42 from Iron Man 3 Maquette or a MKVII from Avengers Maquette...:pray:

Same here, didn't have to wait long before they dropped the P2 Ex to my in box :yess:

I think that's a good call bud. So much stuff to come why rush as long as you don't mind ordering from SS. It will still be up for order after the con and you'll know then what's to come for the year.

Yeah I wouldn't worry if you want to see what's coming at SDCC before ordering this. I highly doubt it's going to be sold out by then or even in 3 or 4 months from now. Unless SS are going to surprise us with a really low ES

I think its a good call, there is guaranteed to be something in the Con that each of us will be desparate to get. Best not to rush in just yet! :panic::panic: Besides, worst comes to the worst and i miss out on Planet Hulk, i still have the original Comic PF Hulk and the Hulk Maquette to tide me over

:lol Raging you do realize everytime some says that the piece sells out much faster than whatever speculated time frame is given. You're pretty much jinxing yourself.

Especially if it is CBG who says we won't know the ES 6 months.

Honestly, the Hulk SELLS LIKE STINK! Okay I know this is a hefty price tag, but it is only 10 inches shorter the the average LSF and $1400 cheaper. The Grey Hulk Com sold out in 1 Day with an ES of 500. This will sell out fairly quickly as long as the ES isn't TOO crazy.

Again though if you want to get a good deal on the prices the ADs will NOT have these by the time SDCC pics come out. So just know you will pay a little more to get this from SSC directly.

Especially if it is CBG who says we won't know the ES 6 months.

Honestly, the Hulk SELLS LIKE STINK! Okay I know this is a hefty price tag, but it is only 10 inches shorter the the average LSF and $1400 cheaper. The Grey Hulk Com sold out in 1 Day with an ES of 500. This will sell out fairly quickly as long as the ES isn't TOO crazy.

Again though if you want to get a good deal on the prices the ADs will NOT have these by the time SDCC pics come out. So just know you will pay a little more to get this from SSC directly.

I'm getting from SSC anyway, that way I can flex it, i get the 30 day money back guarantee and reward points. That and if anything else goes wrong I can slap credits or whatever on this PO to lessen the blow. Options, i enjoy them. :)

6977_4855023618391_1399843059_n.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

For those who have Skaar and are getting this... If you have a display area big enough.... Having Skaar in front of Hulk with Hulk in back looking on.... That would be an Epic Display!!!

For those who have Skaar and are getting this... If you have a display area big enough.... Having Skaar in front of Hulk with Hulk in back looking on.... That would be an Epic Display!!!

This is how I was envisioning displaying them when PH is in hand. Looking down on his son as he's kicking arse and taking names. The Hulk proud father look.

Back