Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: World War Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

No EX? That's really surprising. And since there's no ES yet I'll wait to see what the next 28 days bring before pre-ordering this one.

I'd get it, but it looks too much like my green scar vs silver savage diorama.
And 600$ ? wtf...

it's the same storyline :slap

No **** Sherlock. I meant I don't feel like getting this one when I already have a planet hulk statue that looks alot like it.

Btw, is this the world war hulk statue they were talking about a while ago ? Or we are also getting a WWH PF format ?

Last edited:

Screw EX, screw ES. This piece just looks ****ing amazing and I can bet that anyone who gets this will have a premium showcase in their collection.
Plus I think the price is fair-ish for the huge size of him.

Ordered. :lecture

I just beg them to make his weight comparable to Skaar PF.

I don't get the complaints here but for the price. It's very fair and worth it. Bigger than the Hulk Maquette and very more fairer price for what you get than the Maquette. I know there's more releases to be shown. Only looking for Spidey Pieces and Star Wars Sith or Bounty Hunters PF's. So glad I got my order in for this. Only flex 2 times than when done will be mine in April of next year. :yes

I don't get the complaints here but for the price. It's very fair and worth it. Bigger than the Hulk Maquette and very more fairer price for what you get than the Maquette. I know there's more releases to be shown. Only looking for Spidey Pieces and Star Wars Sith or Bounty Hunters PF's. So glad I got my order in for this. Only flex 2 times than when done will be mine in April of next year. :yes

Or December of next year ;)

Same pose with the following differences:
- tiara
- chromed left arm

that is true :dunno

3061240-worldwarhulk2.jpg

HD pics please!! Somebody can help??

tomorrow or in a few hours we can post

guys, if ur planning to get it locally , you should place ur orders asap.Sideshow has a way of limiting amounts to retailers when theres no ex or ES

Well, at these prices, it makes spending $700 for the original Hulk PF a few years back a great deal.

The facial expression on HULK is rad. Just straight pissed/disgusted looking.

Where do the high resolution pictures come from? Are they posted by Sideshow then reposted here or what?

yea, no ES is gonna be set for a couple years bro...otherwise they would just say "ES: TBD"

That's exactly what it does say: TBD. I wouldn't count on this being an open ES.

Back