Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could of waited to see how he turns out.
Should be shipping very soon.

Was tempted to do that, I have quite a few other preorders with payments due in next couples of months, so I just thought it's now or never. Very excited though. Will be my only Hulk. Did have the Hot Toys one, but the feet joints were too ugly for me and got rid.

I hope this thing ships at the end of the month I only have one statue atm I feel like im just paying out **** loads of money and nothing turns up lol :duff

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I hope this thing ships at the end of the month I only have one statue atm I feel like im just paying out **** loads of money and nothing turns up lol :duff

It'll all be worth it when you get this beast of a statue in hand

Same here Geno!!! :hi5

Awesome dude!
2j5dzrd.gif

Just pulled the trigger and ordered it. Seen the King Hulk PF and was tempted, however really I think this one is superior.

Anyways, can't wait to get him then pay a fortune in customs duties (thanks HMRC) and then hide him away in his box because I have no room right now... This collectors game is brilliant! Haha.

Wise decision sir

Statue of the year right here. He's going to be magnificent!!!

I will seriously cry. No way can this turn out bad.... I would be gutted

Fully sculpted, no mixed media, all paint apps. That's SSC's kryptonite right there. It's no small wonder SSC doesn't want to start a 1/4 fully sculpted line. :lol

Fully sculpted, no mixed media, all paint apps. That's SSC's kryptonite right there. It's no small wonder SSC doesn't want to start a 1/4 fully sculpted line. :lol

After this Apoc debacle you would hope they are paying closer attention. I read through a large portion of the SF thread on Apoc and picked up on a really good point. There are so many more people there thrashing the turn out on Apoc but the anger is geared more towards the factory that produced this then SS. Now don't get me wrong, I still hold SS somewhat responsible for not recognizing all the issues that have happened but to their defense they may have been given a perfect sample of what was being produced and assumed the quality was there. Point I'm making is I'm sure SS Wil not be GoinG back to that particular fac tory anytime soon. Hopefully Apoc being a slop show will lead to better QC on future releases. Kind of like a sacrifice per say haha

Production is too far underway now and probably just about complete. If this is the same factory as Apoc...

Back