place for NECA wolf pred pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalekidea

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all, just show us your pics and talk about neca wolf preds and the aliens, i know theres been one of these ages ago so this is a renewal for the new ones. lets see some of your own customs

Dude, this is a great idea, but don't you think that we should just keep the other NECA thread?

theres too many pages any way i only made this forpics so if some won wants to buy one they can see what oter peoples look like and if they like them or not

5 posts so far...and no pics. :rotfl

So, here you go...

100_4373.jpg

100_4374.jpg

100_4376.jpg

100_4372.jpg

100_4369.jpg

100_4377.jpg

I thought my Neca Wolfs would be here today according to the shipping notice estimated date (6/5/08). :monkey2 I just found out they weren't even shipped yet!! :horror :banghead :banghead

i just got my masked wolf, i was wondering if any won has a spare plasma caster for it or a open left hand they dont want, if you have won get in touch with me

Series 2. I finally got off my butt & ordered them from Amazon.com. I paid for them over a week ago & they still didn't ship them yet. :confused:

something doesn't sound good there man. You might have been scammed.

i just got my masked wolf, i was wondering if any won has a spare plasma caster for it or a open left hand they dont want, if you have won get in touch with me

I do have both, but my plasma casters have been painted to look more accurate with the coppoer and what not. I also have the hand. PM me if your interested.

Back