Pituvision Videos for SDCC 09!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff P!tu :lol

Its funny, you sound like my Grandma when you were describing Ackbar :lol "what's this, is it his brain? What the hell is an aluminum falcon?" :lol

Last edited:
Sweet! I dont think I can cancel the 1:2-endobust now, I blame you! :p

You liked the 1:2-bust better then the 1:2-endoskeleton?

Last edited:
Thanks a million for the vids Ptu!! Especially the Alien Warrior and PredAlien bust. Those 2 are my most wanted!!!

Hot toys vids up! including the "Big Chap" closer look!! plus me going crazy cause i met Howard Chang!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

Awesome, bookmarked for whenever I get home later today! Thank you much P!tu I've been waiting for these uploads!

Dang, pituvision website getting an overload of videos, awesome! By the way pitu, it was nice meeting and speaking to you at con. Are you still doing those ustream videos?

Dang, pituvision website getting an overload of videos, awesome! By the way pitu, it was nice meeting and speaking to you at con. Are you still doing those ustream videos?

It was awesome meeting you man!! :rock yes i will continue the Ustream vids!! im doing one this Friday!!:banana

Awesome vids bro. Love how you pronounced the name of the first guy you show from the Goeman line. :lol

I'm envious that you met Howard Chan. And he loves your vids! :rock :rock

Awesome vids bro. Love how you pronounced the name of the first guy you show from the Goeman line. :lol

I'm envious that you met Howard Chan. And he loves your vids! :rock :rock

I know man!! thats crazy!!!!! i was so pumped after that!!!!

thanks for giving me an inside look at the con:google....again. enjoyed the videos......hope to make it to the con next year.....pituvision rules.

thanks for giving me an inside look at the con:google....again. enjoyed the videos......hope to make it to the con next year.....pituvision rules.

your welcome dude!!! I still have one hour and 30 minutes left of video!!!! :horror:horror:horror

Pitu!!! You are the man!! Thanks for posting these, i got half way through each one of the vids but wanted to take a break and send a "Thank You" your way. I wasn't able to make it to the con from the east coast. Your vids made it seem like I was there in some regard. Way to go Papi!! Thanks again...

Back