Pirates of the Caribbean Four-Pack Collection (15-Disc Combo Pack) on Blu-ray!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with Pirates. No box sets until all the movies (future releases as well) are included. I would feel like an idiot buying this now with 3 more movies coming.

Its nice though to have these options of "partial" box sets in case future films are abysmal and meant to be forgotten. Then you can still buy the trilogy, or four-pack or whatever and ignore the rest.

Things like this take up too much space and don't fit properly on the shelf along with the rest of my videos. The big Lost set was an exception, but I almost never pick up things like this. I have the 3D version preordered and already own the first three, so I'm content.

Thing is they release a new "years 1-..." of Harry Potter each year almost, they should release a final deluxe collectors one like this and have a boxset with open spaces for the remaining films.

I've never understood this "i'll wait until all the future movies are released over the course of a few years". You like it, you're a fan, you want to see the films again, buy it, don't wait for years. It's absurd :)

I've never understood this "i'll wait until all the future movies are released over the course of a few years". You like it, you're a fan, you want to see the films again, buy it, don't wait for years. It's absurd :)

The problem for me is I don't want 3-4 copies of the same movie. I bought the first 3 movies on dvd with 2 of DMC (one regular, one collectors edition); then just upgraded all three to Blu-Ray which include another copy of the DVD. I'd rather just get a cheaper Blu Ray version of OST now and wait until the movie series is complete to get an expensive collectors set.

But I'm a fan all right. No doubt about that. ;)

Back