Pinhead baby....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Looks really creepy! Why would anybody want this??

That's why. :)

I planned on playing tricks on my relatives when they visit to see my future son later this year.

LOL

carbo-fation said:
Looks really creepy! Why would anybody want this??

Dont you know there is a lot of Morbid people here on this board..yours truely included...:D

Gruson said:
That's why. :)

I planned on playing tricks on my relatives when they visit to see my future son later this year.

LOL

Hey by the way, dont know if this has been addressed in another thread before but... CONGRATS GRUSON !!!!!

Gruson said:
Well, the reserve is a LOT, close to $500!

I won't be getting it.

Oh well.

$500 :angrycanu When you have a low starting bid I think its ridiculous to have such a high reserve... just be honest and put up a BIN or start at $500. While its pretty cool and damn creepy that is a steep price!

galactiboy said:
$500 :angrycanu When you have a low starting bid I think its ridiculous to have such a high reserve... just be honest and put up a BIN or start at $500.
agree with that 100%!
you won't take under $500 for it, then start the freakin bid at $500. or at least very close to it. Don't tease the buyers. I never use the reserve feature

That second one is pretty lame in comparison... but already up over $100? Hmmm, maybe there is a market in making these things.

That's just sick......I love it!

He'll tear your soul apart.....right after he has his nap:rotfl

Back