Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree with Marf, the narrow chest is a bit wierd when a skin tight shirt is on it. I think you have got it right marf with swapping the arms out and using the advanced chest.

Though I used neither body for mine! :lol A TTL 2.0 did the job, the arms were the perfect length.

Now I have to consider a third body -- TTL 2.0? :slap

I don't think I really want to go through all the trouble of getting an expensive advanced body and then an expensive narrow and bashing them. That's gonna be well over $100 just on the bodies right there.

I've saved most everyone's pictures here. I'll have to just go back and see which body I like best (that sounds wrong).

One of you guys may be getting a PM from me saying: Hey man, I like your body. Don't be offended. :D

I don't think the TTL2.0 will look better since the shoulder profile is very similar to an older TT with the wider shoulders. The arms are also too short honestly, giving the whole body a weird proportion.

I tested the 2.0 on my priest neo and did not like it at all.

I still think a narrow shoulder is better overall for Neo although the chest does look a little wide if we have a tight fitting shirt on. Maybe add some padding around the waist to even things up?

I though the LT pants is supposed to be tighter fitting that the barney pants? But nvm, I have the thigh parts from an advance TT. Guess I will just use them on the narrow if it is really too narrow.

One thing I am worried about the Sarah Connor pants is that lower body movement might be restricted due to the tightness (that's what she says).

Now I have to consider a third body -- TTL 2.0? :slap

I don't think I really want to go through all the trouble of getting an expensive advanced body and then an expensive narrow and bashing them. That's gonna be well over $100 just on the bodies right there.

I've saved most everyone's pictures here. I'll have to just go back and see which body I like best (that sounds wrong).

One of you guys may be getting a PM from me saying: Hey man, I like your body. Don't be offended. :D

If I told you you have a nice body, would you hold it against me :1-1:

Here is my Neo with the fantastic shades from agonistes86.

DSC00039.jpg

Neo with older shades

DSC00034.jpg

Big improvement to me. The older shades are slightly too big giving the figure a small head syndrome on a figure where the head is already a little small.

The new shades cure the small head issue.

Last edited:
Very cool, Stevo! :bow

I got so used to seeing other's harness rigs that I got used to the ribbed vinyl as opposed to leather.

I'm in for the shoulder harness. I'll have to decide about the thigh harness.

I was on the fence about the rappelling harness too, but I'm going for the rooftop look which has it made out of leather.

I was on the fence about the rappelling harness too, but I'm going for the rooftop look which has it made out of leather.

Oh, is that true? I didn't know. So Neo's harness changes from the nylon to actual smooth leather? It's so hard to tell in pics -- sometimes it looks ribbed, sometimes no. That would explain it.

Oh, is that true? I didn't know. So Neo's harness changes from the nylon to actual smooth leather? It's so hard to tell in pics -- sometimes it looks ribbed, sometimes no. That would explain it.

No, it doesn't change. It's always nylon, like you said the photos make it hard to tell.

Are you sure about that? It's not unheard of for filmmakers to switch up materials like that based on lighting, functionality, etc., and it looks like leather to me here.

Looks like nylon to me. Funny thing is I was going to copy the same photo to say it looked like nylon, lol. Just drop in a blue-ray.

Back