Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toylion posted these great shots of the boots over in the headplay thread, I'm quoting them here for further reference, to have everything in one thread:

Here are some nice close ups of the boots.

matrix1.jpg

Boots2.jpg

Well I'm just waiting for my HeadPlay Neo HS. And just need to make some straps and buckles for his boots.

100_4864.jpg

100_4861.jpg

I'm quoting this post from the headplay thread to this thread for conversations sake.

This is actually really awesome looking toylion. I like everything except for the boots. Getting a commission going can certainly fix that.

I think one thing that might be tough to make is the shoulder holsters though. Everything else is pretty easy actually.

Is that the triad coat there? Got any other pic angles?

I'm quoting this post from the headplay thread to this thread for conversations sake.

This is actually really awesome looking toylion. I like everything except for the boots. Getting a commission going can certainly fix that.

I think one thing that might be tough to make is the shoulder holsters though. Everything else is pretty easy actually.

Is that the triad coat there? Got any other pic angles?

Thank you, yes it's the Triad coat and shirt. Will take more photos when I receive the Head Play headsculpt.

So
any serious thoughts about commisioning someone to do the boots and glasses then?

Any ideas guys to who to propose the project of creating the boots and glasses?

Any ideas guys to who to propose the project of creating the boots and glasses?

Betomatoli for one. I already have a PM out to Kato about a possible complete outfit (or at least the boots and sunglasses by his friend Sean Ho).

Anyone think these could be a good start? The general shape is there, they would require a lot of work though I guess

d2ad_10.JPG

DOn't think, will require way too much work.
WOuld be easier to work with simple boot sand build over them.
Rather than work on intricate boots and try to simplify them.

Hmm yeah that's a good point! All the german WW2 boots could provide a good base I suppose, though can those creases be straightened out?

Well personally, i will be reworking leather boots and adding leather parts and straps and buckles. We will see how it will turned out.
Alos working on the leather shoulder holster and harness.

Back