Piecing together a Matrix Neo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just went through this entire thread page by page and decided to make a Neo of my own.

I already ordered...

Headplay Headsculpt
2.5 Coat
Boots (the custom ones you guys were talking about)
Body (https://www.ebay.com/itm/280834211679?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649)

I need some input though on a few parts...

The Sarah Conner pants dont seem like a viable option anymore so what is a good alternative? I'm not too too worried about the pockets being there or not but i do want them to fit nicely.

What glasses are the best to get?
What's the best undershirt these days?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

After working with the 2.5 coat, I find the sleeves are to tight.
If you're going to use it you'll need to have them taken apart and
opened up a bit and then put back on.

However, I did find the Black shirt that comes with Triad Black Bullet Ballet outfit works out really well for a Neo shirt.
The sleeves are a little long, but an easy fix.
I'll take some pictures and post them later. If you like it I may have some extras I'll throw in my ebay store.

Also, the pants that comes with Art Figures "save" figure, work out
as well. You can find them parted out on ebay every now and then
and also some other online stores.

Last edited:
i actually got the 2.5 and i have no issue with the sleeves. The bottom however, was too long and way too big. I cut out a good amount in width and length and added the wire. Now it looks damn near perfect! I will have pictures up soon once I get my harness and sun glasses!

I got the Sarah Connor pants and am fairly happy with those, although they are very snug around the waist.

As for the shirt, I look forward to seeing your pics!

where did you get thous glasses?? thye look very cool

Yeah as toylion and IXI Nick IXI said, I made a run a year ago and am currently in the process of making the second run. Unfortunately, it's already a closed list and these are definitely the last ones I'll be making. If anybody drops of at the last minute and I have a spare already finished, I can sell that, but it is rather unlikely.
However, if you want to make your own, I'll answer any questions you might have. As I've already often stated, these aren't really hard to make, they just require time and patience. :)

Did I make that last list or was I too late?

No don't worry, you're on the list. Everbody that was on the original waitlist and/or contacted me up until April 19th (4 days ago) is on the new list. Not everybody on that list has confirmed that he's still interested, but I won't drop anybody off the list until I have word from them that they aren't interested anymore.

Obviously not done yet but well on its way!

P1010116-1.jpg

Also, does anyone know where to find a left trigger hand? All I can find from Hot Toys for a left trigger hand is a relaxed "pointing" hand

Lookin' good!

I'm using the left relaxed hand here, it works well enough for a trigger hand :duff

_MG_4384-1.jpg

thanks I know nobody going to pass on these very cool glasses You really did a great job on them....and they really not hard to make??

Yeah as toylion and IXI Nick IXI said, I made a run a year ago and am currently in the process of making the second run. Unfortunately, it's already a closed list and these are definitely the last ones I'll be making. If anybody drops of at the last minute and I have a spare already finished, I can sell that, but it is rather unlikely.
However, if you want to make your own, I'll answer any questions you might have. As I've already often stated, these aren't really hard to make, they just require time and patience. :)

Back