Pics Requested...(Mystique)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame, They would make out like Bandits and those shelves make your Collection Top Notch

thanks for the compliment, though i'm not to sure they'd sell all that well since they are roughly twice the price for only 50% more display space. i do think the statues look better in them since they have more breathing room. if you know what i mean.:rolleyes:

thanks for the compliment, though i'm not to sure they'd sell all that well since they are roughly twice the price for only 50% more display space. i do think the statues look better in them since they have more breathing room. if you know what i mean.:rolleyes:

If it's for a Top of the Line Collection I would forgo the extra bucks and your Ladies in your Collection Work

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice Ski. It's one of a few PF's I own. She is drop dead sexy. This piece is a grand slam all the way. If you like this character you have to own this statue. GREAT pick up. Congrats!

Awesome pics Ski..:rock

She's coming here next Saturday with the Green Goblin PF(Used to have him but sold it in the past).Cant wait.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

So I guess it's official then?

Nice Ski. It's one of a few PF's I own. She is drop dead sexy. This piece is a grand slam all the way. If you like this character you have to own this statue. GREAT pick up. Congrats!

*plays with Mystique's belly button*

Awesome pics Ski..:rock

She's coming here next Saturday with the Green Goblin PF(Used to have him but sold it in the past).Cant wait.

The belt is caca. Other than that, congrats!:D

Thanks brother and sistas........ :rock iz amazing and one of the best PF's, I can't believe I've waited this long to have her.

but Jinx you like Ece and ecekat == caca, so hence and can deduct someone else equals caca :lol

Back