Pics of Bioshock's Big Daddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
img8020webml8.jpg

img7998webbn4.th.jpg

More images here:
https://www.wetacollectors.com/

Got mine today and no broken drill!!! Pretty damn good IMO - alot heavier and more setailed than I was expecting.

Judging by how many of them seem to be broken, it's probably not worth it.

Got mine on release day of course :). Nice figure but I think the colors could be darker as it doesnt look as good as the art of the character.

On that note, amazing game prob my 3rd fav 360 game.

Its a cool game, but its a tad hard.....

I played for 2 hours plus the other night without saving (like and idiot) and the game froze as I was about to get to the Sub section with the dude's family.

Here I am looking for that damn camera again!!!

I'm still trying to finish downloading the PC version from Steam, but I wish I could get the LE version. But it certainly has motivated me to try and make a 3D model of Big Daddy for some art, that'd be cool if I have the time.

Its a cool game, but its a tad hard.....

I played for 2 hours plus the other night without saving (like and idiot) and the game froze as I was about to get to the Sub section with the dude's family.

Here I am looking for that damn camera again!!!

I played it right on hard from the get-go-- so far it's not too bad but I'm not very far in yet. For some reason this game can get me going on the motion sickness, so I'm taking it slow.

Like you I didn't save either, I thought it autosaved. I thought the vitachambers were like checkpoints. But again I didn't get very far so it was fine, just didn't want to play it all over again because I had already played the section twice now (starting with the demo)

Back