Pics of 13th Animation-Comic-Game Hong Kong (ACGHK) 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy and Milla:

img0871a.jpg

img0873af.jpg

img0899aj.jpg

img0902ap.jpg

Still don't like Indy, but DX Jack looks amazing - he can't get here fast enough. The rooted hair Whiplash isn't bad either.

Thanks for the pics! I am getting excited about my POs. I'm glad I didn't bite on Indy. He still looks odd. Easy pass!

Some Dios

img0880ay.jpg

img0881a.jpg

img0884ag.jpg

img0876af.jpg

img0877a.jpg

img0878ax.jpg

img0905ax.jpg

img0926aa.jpg

img0925az.jpg

That's it that's all folks.
I'll be at Ani-Com for another day, so if anyone has specific requests for more pics of something, let me know, and I'll do my best to get em.

Last edited:
Great pics!

Can you take a clearer picture of the Joker 2.0 poster on the wall of posters that everyone was talking about in the new joker thread?

Why is the human inside the egg in that Alien dio?

And, how comes at this event they have their figs in nice action poses, where as at SDCC they had them in boring standing poses?

Why is the human inside the egg in that Alien dio?

And, how comes at this event they have their figs in nice action poses, where as at SDCC they had them in boring standing poses?

In the original Alien, there was a deleted scene that they reinserted into the special edition where Ripley finds Brett and Dallas and they're transforming into eggs.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rLnDtuQrtE&feature=related"]‪Alien deleted scene 10‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for posting that vid Boba, I'd never seen that before. Good thing they didn't keep it in the original theatrical release or that would have killed the Queen idea for Aliens.

Sucker Punch, Avatar, and Star Wars: The lighting inside these cabinets were terrible! Quite possibly the most unflattering way to display their figures :slap Especially when they knew their booth would be the most photographed of the entire con.

img0864aa.jpg

img0863ad.jpg

img0868a.jpg

img0869aa.jpg

img0870a.jpg

Why is Luke pole dancing?

Back