Picked up Pumpkinhead today

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that's crazy they had one of these, did you guys get an email from SS about it? It would've been cool to have 2 of these :lol

I got an order number and so far haven't received an email from sideshow saying they oversold. At this point I'm cautiously optimistic I got it.

You are a beast, you must of been waiting for the newsletter :lol Congrats :clap

Trust me i know. I have a tough decision ahead. I've wanted this statue forever, but I'm also halfway through finishing my basement and this would go a looooong way towards the ceiling and floor. I'll check it out when I get it and go from there I guess. I can already see the look from my wife since we have two young kids.... :lol

Trust me i know. I have a tough decision ahead. I've wanted this statue forever, but I'm also halfway through finishing my basement and this would go a looooong way towards the ceiling and floor. I'll check it out when I get it and go from there I guess. I can already see the look from my wife since we have two young kids.... :lol

bah

let em get scared. builds character lol

Congratulations. And I hate you. :lol

This piece is my ultimate grail and I've been chasing it for years now. One day, damn it. One day...

Hell, I still haven't even recieved the email from Sideshow this week... :gah:

hey congrats Prax!

was an email even sent out? i'm assuming it was one of those "found some items in the warehouse" or "Distressed Deals" emails? i haven't gotten one of those since 5/2011! kinda thought they quit doing them.

Last edited:
Yeah they still go out. Well some of them. To some people. Sometimes. I got mine three days late this time, others I haven't gotten at all.

Ah, Sideshow 'improvements', eh... :lol

I'd love to have you, Prax, but I got a grey Hulk the same way.

Big Kongrats!

I would have rather scored Pumpkinhead than grey Hulk. Wanna trade :lol

Pumpkinhead is the one collectible that makes me wish I collected Sideshow sooner. I love the movie, the character, the statue and I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

Well providing I can have someone at home to sign for him the big boy should be showing up tomorrow :yess:

Never mind. I found the price. Yep I would have snatched that. Congrats! Was that in the news letter? I did not get that one. I only got one that announced that Lego is on on the way. Would have rather found out about Pumpkinhead.

Never mind. I found the price. Yep I would have snatched that. Congrats! Was that in the news letter? I did not get that one. I only got one that announced that Lego is on on the way. Would have rather found out about Pumpkinhead.

yeah it was in the newsletter from last week. I just happened to be on Sideshows site right as the newsletter was released.

Back