Pic request: MarkII 1:1 and battle-damaged MarkIII 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think they made the extras to offset the ones that were destroyed. So there are still a max of 1500 in circulation.

I'm not sure if we'll ever really know just how many of each piece are really out there. Sure they set an edition size and all, but I've had 3 different unnumbered Grey Hulk vs. Spiderman dioramas in my posession and know there are quite a few more out there.

I should be receiving the BD Iron Man bust tomorrow. If all is well I shall post some pics. If it arrives and looks like poo I will send it back.

I'm not sure if we'll ever really know just how many of each piece are really out there. Sure they set an edition size and all, but I've had 3 different unnumbered Grey Hulk vs. Spiderman dioramas in my posession and know there are quite a few more out there.

whoa really? that's lame! You think they made recasts or just extras? I know China makes tons of extras of branded stuff from the real factories and hides them... so they are actually authentic just unaccounted for. I won't be surprised if they do that here as well.

I was thinking how cool it would be if Sideshow releases a 1/4 scale Maquette of Iron Man 2 with some of the features that Hot Toys offer like be able to open the gadgets on his arm and legs as well as open the face mask....

I was thinking how cool it would be if Sideshow releases a 1/4 scale Maquette of Iron Man 2 with some of the features that Hot Toys offer like be able to open the gadgets on his arm and legs as well as open the face mask....

Or maybe a 1:1 that let's you wear it and actually fly! I may pay quite a bit for that.....

Back