Phicen Rayne questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathbyexile

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi all!

does anybody have the first version of Phicen's Rayne figure? the one in red and black?

can't seem to find a substantial review of her and i have questions about her like:

• is she big-butted as well as big-boobed? i ask because i'm trying to gauge whether her pants will fit a different body (i.e. ht baby doll from sucker punch).
  • how's the qc on her costume?

any thoughts on this figure would be appreciated!

hi all!

does anybody have the first version of Phicen's Rayne figure? the one in red and black?

can't seem to find a substantial review of her and i have questions about her like:

• is she big-butted as well as big-boobed? i ask because i'm trying to gauge whether her pants will fit a different body (i.e. ht baby doll from sucker punch).
  • how's the qc on her costume?

any thoughts on this figure would be appreciated!
--

You may want to contact Chad @ SMcG Customs.

https://66.147.244.127/~smcgcust/Prestashop/

Use the contact link up @ the top of the page.

I don't own this figure, so I did a search on Youtube for reviews and I found this (I think this is the right figure): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYwEfXIS9Ek

I just watched some of it, it looks like the pants split when he tried to pose the figure. Of course, it's possible he just got a defective one. I hope this helps! :)

I have one I haven't had much time to look at,but the clothiers are decent but the problem is with the Phicen rubber "skin" it grabs the leather type outfit if you try to adjust it. Mine has an issue with a " wardrobe malfunction" with her top and have not been able to adjust it to fit right. I might switch her to a HT female body.

You may want to contact Chad @ SMcG Customs.

thanks ~ i might do that!

I don't own this figure, so I did a search on Youtube for reviews and I found this (I think this is the right figure): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYwEfXIS9Ek

i actually saw that video, which is what prompted me to start this thread ~ to see if anyone had more information! thanks!

I have one I haven't had much time to look at,but the clothiers are decent but the problem is with the Phicen rubber "skin" it grabs the leather type outfit if you try to adjust it. Mine has an issue with a " wardrobe malfunction" with her top and have not been able to adjust it to fit right. I might switch her to a HT female body.

i figured the squishy body against the plether would be a struggle, but if it can be taken off and put on (even if it takes a lot of work) that'd be great.

if you put her on an ht body will you share pictures? this is what i want to do but i don't want to make the investment if it's impossible. the bust doesn't bother me as i would have to modify it anyway.

thanks!

if anyone else has more information i'd be grateful to hear it!

: D

Triad Toys produced a "Bloodrayne" inspired/themed set back in 2007. It was not a full boxed figure, but the head, outfit, & blades. It's based on the first version of the character. There is either one or two variations of that set (i.e. same style of the outfit, but different color). It was called "The Nightstalker" set.

The head is not that great, but with a repaint it'll be worthwhile. The outfit is ideally used with a CG 2.0 or the female ALPHA body (also by Triad Toys).

You can probably find the set on eBay for less than the PHICEN figure you're contemplating.

Triad Toys produced a "Bloodrayne" inspired/themed set back in 2007. It was not a full boxed figure, but the head, outfit, & blades. It's based on the first version of the character. There is either one or two variations of that set (i.e. same style of the outfit, but different color). It was called "The Nightstalker" set.

The head is not that great, but with a repaint it'll be worthwhile. The outfit is ideally used with a CG 2.0 or the female ALPHA body (also by Triad Toys).

You can probably find the set on eBay for less than the PHICEN figure you're contemplating.

thanks for the great tip! unfortunately there's nothing on ebay. tried looking under night stalker, bloodrayne, and red huntress ~ and also just trawled through all the triad stuff, but not a one to be found.

i'll keep looking though ~ thanks again!

I like the triad better. It has a better tailoring in my opinion. Also, the blades are real metal. If you have the patience, I see them pop up on ebay from time to time.
It took me a little while to complete mine cause everytime I see it, I had other figures in mind and then when I try to buy it, its sold.

I eventually found one, of course, the body and head was fugly so I replaced them.
Here's mine.

BloodRayne6B.jpg

I like the triad better. It has a better tailoring in my opinion. Also, the blades are real metal. If you have the patience, I see them pop up on ebay from time to time.
It took me a little while to complete mine cause everytime I see it, I had other figures in mind and then when I try to buy it, its sold.

I eventually found one, of course, the body and head was fugly so I replaced them.
Here's mine.

awww, that looks awesome! the triad one does definitely looks better tailored, though a bit more shiny? more like patent leather instead of flat.

it's hard to be patient and gamble on something that's been sold out for more than 5 years. from what i gather the triad set was very limited in number too.

decisions, decisions....

: o p

awww, that looks awesome! the triad one does definitely looks better tailored, though a bit more shiny? more like patent leather instead of flat.

it's hard to be patient and gamble on something that's been sold out for more than 5 years. from what i gather the triad set was very limited in number too.

decisions, decisions....

: o p
--

It was not that limited, but still limited.

When it first came out the consensus was the head was not the best, but some talented customizers repainted & rerooted the head and it became very worthwhile.

There was some sharp criticism over the set for variety of reasons when it first came out and for a while it was readily available online, but that was 2007 and over the years the supply like with everything else dries up, but again . . . it pops up on eBay from time to time.

The hilarious part is that when PHICEN's versions were announced some collectors acted as if it's the very first 1:6 BLOODRAYNE ever and got all stoked up about it without even acknowledging that Triad produced theirs back in 2007.

Overall, the one from Triad is superior in terms of the outfit and the metal blades IMHO.

Back