PHICEN at NYCC 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are wondering what some of the figures are (asides from the obvious ones).

GEKIDO & CODE NAME: JUSTICE is a comic book series published by Beyond Comics and the figure is a 1:6 version of the artist/creator Graig Weich.

154730v5pmipmnh7nm4p05.jpg

Arhian Head Huntress is based on a comic character from ARH Studios. There is also a 1:4 statue of the character from a different brand/manufacturer.

https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/shop/arhian-comix-1/

154731xui79mji73um0inh.jpg

Ravedactyl is another character/title from Beyond Comics.

154732rrm0pim1lzmu4xxp.jpg

The character's correct name (spelling) is Mercy Dante. She is a comic book character from Grimm Fairy Tales which ER/PHICEN has a licensing agreement with Zenescope Entertainment.

154735tgvg92rgdroorbr0.jpg

This is based on the classic/vintage 1939 serial The Phantom Creeps that starred Bela Lugosi as a mad scientist out to rule the world using a variety of created devices including his robot henchman.

154748b4b68m4eztmihoku.jpg

This one is of Boris Karloff as Mord from the 1939 quasi historical/horror film Tower of London.

154753hyccssv6kug900e1.jpg

I hope this helps some of you.

Damn, those 2001 figures really look great. I don't see any price on their website, but I'm guessing they're not one of their cheaper figures...

And yeah, it does look like the suits are a different material now, which is too bad. They still look pretty sharp, but just not quite as cool as they did before.

I want to like these but none of the headsculpts impress me. :(

I'm not saying HT are the best with female sculpts, cause they have some duds too... but Phicen's sculpts don't appeal to me at all.

I also wish they would do sculpts that resemble actresses who aren't likely to get figures from comic/sci fi films/tv like Lady Sif, Peggy and Sharon Carter, the girls from Agents of SHIELD, Game of Thrones, etc.

Damn, those 2001 figures really look great. I don't see any price on their website, but I'm guessing they're not one of their cheaper figures...

And yeah, it does look like the suits are a different material now, which is too bad. They still look pretty sharp, but just not quite as cool as they did before.

Try the Executive Replicas website... they're about $385 IIRC.

my bettie page figure was delivered to me this morning. no idea it even shipped yet. it's a cool item, i can take pics if anyone here is interested.

I want a 1/6th Vincent Price, preferably from the Haunted Palace or House on Haunted Hill, but the tailoring on that figure is horrendous. If anyone knows of a decent custom headsculpt available let me know!

I want a 1/6th Vincent Price, preferably from the Haunted Palace or House on Haunted Hill, but the tailoring on that figure is horrendous. If anyone knows of a decent custom headsculpt available let me know!

--

I agree.

A 1:6 Vincent Price dressed in a sharp suit with a 1:6 skeleton replicating the film's poster would be so cool.

I wish Phicen would do Diana Rigg from the1960's TV Series the Avengers. Mrs Emma Peel ! They could do John Steed too !

Back