PHICEN 1/6 M34 Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The neck joint has a huge range of motion and I did a quick pic out of the box. Apparently the neck joint was goofy making it look weird.
well, the worry was because...

attachment.php

Damn that one fully achieved the pose:clap

Here's a photo so you don't have to wait, I think it may be to small for 1:6 scale but...

crater-image-8.jpg

Just wanted some clarification on what people want to do with this crater, or some other crater that is the appropriate size. Is this for a T1 or T2 arrival scene? Just wondering since all the pictures are for the 84 T800. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no crater in the original movie. He's level with the rest of the pavement. I have never seen anything to the contrary.

For T2, you could easily make something yourself. Get a shallow tray and mix up some Plaster of Paris. Get a big round object, maybe with some texture, a cantaloupe or something, and press it in. Add some cracks, paint, you're done.

Just wanted some clarification on what people want to do with this crater, or some other crater that is the appropriate size. Is this for a T1 or T2 arrival scene?
not for T1 definitely. in T1 nothing was affected with a time displacement device. all those spheres burning through things started with T2.
though i don't think there are more than 10 people who remember it.

For T2, you could easily make something yourself. Get a shallow tray and mix up some Plaster of Paris. Get a big round object, maybe with some texture, a cantaloupe or something, and press it in. Add some cracks, paint, you're done.
yeah yeah says the guy who can sculpt and paint things.
we, regular people, are handicapped when it comes to named operations :lol

Was just going to say the same thing. If I tried to make something like that it would look like something an 8 year old had done for a school project...if I was lucky. You creative types are unduly modest. 😅

Was just going to say the same thing. If I tried to make something like that it would look like something an 8 year old had done for a school project...if I was lucky. You creative types are unduly modest. ��

OK, I hear you lol........but I sort of thought that was the level of skill needed to pull that off. I have general skills, nothing too terribly refined. A lot of things I just sort of wing it. That custom Neca 84 Sarah I did was the first time I ever tried doing something like that. I think I'm more determined than anything.

Hallo. Please can someone help me. I have this body but it is sticky. What to do with this problem?

Is this the first Phicen body you have owned? If so, it might just feel different than what you are used to. If it is actually sticky, which shouldn't happen so fast, you might be able to correct it with a powder they sell to protect silicone figures/dolls.

Here is a link to buy it on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dusting-fl...n-1-6-Fit-for-12-action-figure-/262774229897?

Finally got the headsculpt and put it altogether. LOVE IT. broke the strap on his right boot so gotta get some material to replace it.

But for now, He's looking for a symbol of two snakes facing each other only they are one with a black sun and black moon below.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wasn't sure where I should post this so moderators feel free to redirect if needed...however, wanted to share my excitement for my soon to be 1/6 scale GRAIL...Conan the Destroyer. JUST TO ADD/ share, those who are on the fence with the phicen piece never fear. This thing is a beauty and super articulated. Still waiting on this head sculpt....

014d5d10c5afd6dce06479a63bc214f6.jpg

c7cd2a24efe7cbbb670a450bbe802e07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure where I should post this so moderators feel free to redirect if needed...however, wanted to share my excitement for my soon to be 1/6 scale GRAIL...Conan the Destroyer. JUST TO ADD/ share, those who are on the fence with the phicen piece never fear. This thing is a beauty and super articulated. Still waiting on this head sculpt....

014d5d10c5afd6dce06479a63bc214f6.jpg

c7cd2a24efe7cbbb670a450bbe802e07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really good, will surely be a great piece once the HS arrives.

What is going on with BBTS and this figure? Every other retailer in the country has had this in stock for several weeks now it seems.

Back