Phantom Menace:Special Edition is quasi-official

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG me and my uncle are going to see star wars in concert. how is it? is it awsome? how is the orchestra? we're going to the meadowlands arena in NJ Nov. 20th. but how is it though? is it like john williams accurate?

I truly believe that Lucas is in the process of revamping the special effects once again in all the films, and we just don't know about it.

I truly believe that Lucas is in the process of revamping the special effects once again in all the films, and we just don't know about it.

I'm sure, as the tools refine, he'll try to improve upon them, I've been there, there's been illustrations I've repeated over time as my skills improve or I learn new techniques, I had a vision when I first did it, but couldn't realize it and later had the tools to do so, same with Lucas, he has what he'd like the Star Wars films to have been all along but didn't have the means until the newer tech improvements were there.

he should remove the line where anakin tells Grievous that he's "shorter than he expected" so that they can actually engage each other in the Clone Wars series.

I'm still betting Lucas will go back and colorize Stormtroopers. It doesn't make much sense to me for there to be all of this color organization with Clone troopers and have it all disapear when they became Stormtroopers. Especially on Endor. In RotS the troopers on Kashyyyk had camo armor and basically were green bikerscouts. So it would only make sense for them to be camo on Endor too.

he should remove the line where anakin tells Grievous that he's "shorter than he expected" so that they can actually engage each other in the Clone Wars series.

Knowing the history of Star Wars inconsistencies, they probably will meet in CW even if the film isn't altered :lol

Knowing the history of Star Wars inconsistencies, they probably will meet in CW even if the film isn't altered :lol
they say they are trying to never let them meet face to face in the show. but how can you not have your main baddie face off against your hero once in awhile. it'll happen and the purists will cry foul.

Back