• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PG's stuff for sale and trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Promising Galahad

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy, all. It's been a while since I've posted here so all feedback I've received may have been swallowed up by a black hole. I think it's possible to look up my rating on eBay, however, under my username jeet. My eBay account has the same e-mail address as the one I'm including here: kino do at msn dot kermit (change kermit to com, of course). You can also PM me here, too. (I accept Paypal or money orders but can only sell or trade to others living in the United States who have solid positive feedback.)

For sale or trade (*Prices don't include shipping*):

Medicom RAH 12” Darth Vader “Return of the Jedi” Version (Figure was removed from box, decided it was too short and immediately put it back) - $100
Medicom RAH Ultraman Type A (Loose with box; like two of my other Medicom figures, Ultraman has a broken hip!) - $100

*SOLD* Sideshow Bib Fortuna Exclusive (MISB) - $25.00
Sideshow Leia as Boushh Exclusive (MISB) - $30.00
*SOLD* Sideshow Tee Hee (Loose with box) - $15.00
*HELD* Sideshow Scaramanga (Loose with box) - $15.00
*SOLD* Sideshow Invisible Man (Loose with box) - $20.00
*SOLD* Sideshow Renfield (MISB) - $15.00
*HELD* Sideshow Buffy the Vampire Slayer Faith (MISB) - $10.00
*SOLD* Sideshow Hunchback of Notre Dame (MISB) - $10.00
*SOLD* Sideshow Jason Goes to Hell (Loose with box) - $15.00
*HELD* Sideshow BTVS Vampire Spike (MISB) - $15.00
Sideshow Phantom of the Opera SSE (MISB) - $25.00
*HELD* Sideshow Moonraker James Bond Exclusive (Loose with box) - $30.00

Nude Roger Moore LALD figure - $10.00
*HELD* Nude Sean Connery Dr. No figure - $15.00

Looking for:

Triad Toys Charlize Theron head
Hot Toys Jor El
Hot Toys Joker
Hot Toys Elizabeth Swann head
Medicom RAH Ultraman villains (minus Baltan)
Enterbay Game of Death Bruce Lee (outfit and accessories only)

I'll add more stuff soon including many nudes and loose items.

Last edited:
Hey, there! I'm slowly getting through all e-mails and PM's and will update the list accordingly. All inquiries are being checked in the order they were received. If you've shown any interest whatsoever, I'll put the figures on hold for you. Please let me know if you are or aren't interested as I'm getting a lot of interest within two days of my responses. I will do my best to keep everyone's names in order so no one is accidentally overlooked.

Thanks guys!

Hey, there! I'm slowly getting through all e-mails and PM's and will update the list accordingly. All inquiries are being checked in the order they were received. If you've shown any interest whatsoever, I'll put the figures on hold for you. Please let me know if you are or aren't interested as I'm getting a lot of interest within two days of my responses. I will do my best to keep everyone's names in order so no one is accidentally overlooked.

Thanks guys!

thanks, PG!!

Back