PFs that need to be Made

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst idea ever :monkey4

That's what we have Gentle Giant for

seriously, why do you need a furry statue, that's what we have teddy bears for????

I for one would not buy a real fur chewie statue. Look at the furry little disaster that Hasbro released a few years back! They are setting themselves up for ridicule if it's wrong. Plus you've got to think, a prototype could look amazing, until the factory bods get their hands on it!!!!!!!

Oh dear, down with real fur!!!!!:emperor:emperor:emperor:chew

seriously, why do you need a furry statue, that's what we have teddy bears for????

I for one would not buy a real fur chewie statue. Look at the furry little disaster that Hasbro released a few years back! They are setting themselves up for ridicule if it's wrong. Plus you've got to think, a prototype could look amazing, until the factory bods get their hands on it!!!!!!!

Oh dear, down with real fur!!!!!:emperor:emperor:emperor:chew

Because PF's are mixed media and a straight sculpted would not be a PF. Even Thing and Hulk have fabric pants. A Chewie PF would need to be real fur IMO. We have seen custom 1:6 real fur Chewie's and I used to own one. If they can be done that well in 1:6 then 1:4 should not be an issue.

Because PF's are mixed media and a straight sculpted would not be a PF. Even Thing and Hulk have fabric pants. A Chewie PF would need to be real fur IMO. We have seen custom 1:6 real fur Chewie's and I used to own one. If they can be done that well in 1:6 then 1:4 should not be an issue.

That's what I don't understand. If f'n Hasbro can do a 12" Chewie, what's so damn hard about doing a 1/4 scale one?

I say F polystone and use whatever material you need to to get it done. I think it will happen and SS is just stringing us along before dropping the huge bombshell. :monkey3

That's what I don't understand. If f'n Hasbro can do a 12" Chewie, what's so damn hard about doing a 1/4 scale one?

I say F polystone and use whatever material you need to to get it done. I think it will happen and SS is just stringing us along before dropping the huge bombshell. :monkey3

I hope so. If done right ( and SS can do it right ) then it may be one of the most impressive PF's ever made.

Perfectly agree with you Kit! :chew

1) Jedi Luke
2) ROTJ Vader
3) ROTJ Emperor
4) Stormtrooper
5) Qui-Gon
6) R2/3PO
7) Chewie

I want a PF Porkin!:D

1. Shaak Ti
2. Aayla Secura
3. Jawas
Etc
Etc
Etc.......

How come no one ever complain about PF's poses?

Of the new SW PF done, I must say that that ONLY Anakin and Ventress got great poses.

The rest are pretty lame and quite undramatic. Maul's PF would be much better off of him standing and looking aggressive instead of that lame kung ku pose.

Just look at those Kotobukiya SW figures.

SS hear this, great dramatic pose for the SW PF, please!

If they did a PF Chewbacca with fur, I'd be in for one more.

I'm not too interested in the droids, just because I don't see how they could be mixed media. Unless they were aluminum or something. In which case (sigh) I'd be in for them too.

Definitely have to make Tarful if they have Chewie in the making! Tarful's like the Arnie of wookies!

I love how Chewie always dominates the threads on must-have PF's and 12" figs... ;)

People, you all know the line already: "Let the Wookie win."

:chew

there is no doubt that ESB Lando and a Chewie need to be made. Of course we need a stormtrooper.

Personally, I would like to see a Wedge Antilles (of course, this will probably never happen) and after seeing Asajj, I think a Durge would be awesome, probably way too big, but very cool nonetheless.

ok,

here's my top 5 wishlist....

1. Dooku
2. Darth Sidious
3. Stormtrooper
4. C3PO + R2-D2 - With Lights and soundchip please!
5. Jabba The Hutt - Premium Format Size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:wacky:chew:chew:chew:chew

Heres my PF Wishlist

1. Dooku
2. Obi-Wan Ep3
3. Sidious
4. Mace Windu
5. Droid (one of the Separatist droids from Ep1,2 or 3)

Stormtrooper
ROTJ Vader
ROTJ Emperor (with throne)
C-3PO & R2-D2
Snowtrooper
Scout
Royal Guard (we'd need to buy 2:cool:)
TIE Pilot

Obi-Wan Kenobi epIII
Dooku Ep II
Emperor Paplpatine
Lando