PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the small base. makes him easier to display with sw.

at least i could display a print, if it was realy nice.

that exclusive head would never see the light of day.

Sadly, I will not have the Vision in my lineup after all.

When I first posted, I noted that my statue leaned to the right (his left). It bothered me enough to request a replacement, as I worry that leaning can get worse with time.

SS send me a replacement. For the first time, I got a bad replacement. A large chip of paint was missing from his foot. He had a couple of other minor dings and nicks that would not be visible on display, but the missing paint on the boot was too much.

Unfortunately, I was informed that there are no more replacements. I think that the low print run made it tougher as well.

I took the full refund. SS was very apologetic and professional. Maybe I'll pick up the reg at some point. Just letting you all know that there are no more replacements for the Ex. If you've got a good one, you should be happy.

Sadly, I will not have the Vision in my lineup after all.

When I first posted, I noted that my statue leaned to the right (his left). It bothered me enough to request a replacement, as I worry that leaning can get worse with time.

SS send me a replacement. For the first time, I got a bad replacement. A large chip of paint was missing from his foot. He had a couple of other minor dings and nicks that would not be visible on display, but the missing paint on the boot was too much.

Unfortunately, I was informed that there are no more replacements. I think that the low print run made it tougher as well.

I took the full refund. SS was very apologetic and professional. Maybe I'll pick up the reg at some point. Just letting you all know that there are no more replacements for the Ex. If you've got a good one, you should be happy.

Apologetic and professional as in 'we will give you a nice big discount on your next order'? I hope you got more out of it than some words.

I like the small base. makes him easier to display with sw.

at least i could display a print, if it was realy nice.

that exclusive head would never see the light of day.

Haha :rotfl

:exactly:

I own the ex as I was lucky enough to convert on the wait list but after comparing the sculpted heads the ex is wrapped in plastic on the shelf of my cabinet never to be seen again! Although I would rather have the extra head as opposed to the print. (Just in case I change my mind) Got tons of prints piled up in the same cabinet

I am suprised this has not come back in stock at SS. I know the ES is small, but still that was quick. Still debating if I should get one at bbts.

I am suprised this has not come back in stock at SS. I know the ES is small, but still that was quick. Still debating if I should get one at bbts.

Do you already own the Scarlett witch? No brainer if you do.... I prefer the reg head sculpt over the ex and it appears many others feel that way as well.

Worst EX ever.

Hey way better ex then a print. Btw I really like this ex head! I saw the, reg at a LCS and wow he looks great! A true PF size! He is very big unlike some recent PF that came out. :clap

Finally got around to opening the Viz last night. The statue looks fantastic even if the pose is a bit awkward. And while the head is a mind boggling EX I have to admit it is really well detailed, especially the circuit reveal underneath showing that he's an android. That said, I popped it on for a minute to take a look then put it right back in the box. If only SS would have offered a phasing change-o arm on these all would have been good. So I retract my critique of "worst ex ever" to be replaced by "weirdest ex ever".

Do you already own the Scarlett witch? No brainer if you do.... I prefer the reg head sculpt over the ex and it appears many others feel that way as well.

I do not. Was real close to getting her the other day on a clearace sale at darkfigures, but I didn't.

Finally got around to opening the Viz last night. The statue looks fantastic even if the pose is a bit awkward. And while the head is a mind boggling EX I have to admit it is really well detailed, especially the circuit reveal underneath showing that he's an android. That said, I popped it on for a minute to take a look then put it right back in the box. If only SS would have offered a phasing change-o arm on these all would have been good.

Solid idea.... Phasing arm definitely would have been the way to go.

What's up Nexus! This fine gent originally referred me to the forum! Good to see your name my friend.

I do not. Was real close to getting her the other day on a clearace sale at darkfigures, but I didn't.

Well sir that makes it a slightly harder descison because its more than likely going to be a package deal for you which means more $$$. I own them both and have no complaints. Especially Scarlett. I think the head sculpt is one of the best I have seen. Hair flows well and the eyes are painted perfectly. Really a georgeous representation of her

I saw this in person, and while I think the lower half of his body could have been far stronger and more synaptic, I think he looks pretty great.

Back