PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics as usual RS!
He really turned out great, congrats to those getting him.

I am not a big follower of Vision, can someone please tell me the significance of the EX head?

Wanda went insane and since she blamed Vision for much of what happened to her... Including the deaths of their imaginary children... She infested him with a group of miniature Ultron Pods. When those pods hatched he lucked them up and melted at the same time, seconds after he help killed the new Ant Man. Oh and then he was ripped in half by a Hulked out SheHulk.... You NEED to read Avengers Dissassembled...lol

Shadowfax...love that Avengers line-up you got going there!

thanks Bmutha...much appreciated :)

Despite the Hulk being a maquette it totally fits. Congrats on the amazing set up and I love all the comics in the back ground. Great Stuff!

ya, i think he blends really well...along with the IM Mark VI
every square inch of the room is covered in comics/posters...i love the chaotic look it creates
thanks for the compliment :)

Still can't believe ssc c&w up with the EX head? They could have done a faze out hand or something. Should get mine tomorrow.

^^^ great setup Shadow but you need a Hulk PF for your comic Avengers lineup. ;)
agreed about SS screwing up on the EX...there was so much potential, but it was wasted
i know i'm probably in the minority here but i've never been a fan of the Hulk PF (it's just TOO Kirby for my tastes)...feel the Maquette has the right mix of Comic/Ruffalo/Kirby in it...loved this piece the second i saw it...just knew i had to add it to my lineup :)

This is really nice. :clap

And you have Black Panther in your line up. Makes it even better. :)

My Avengers line up is decent but it will be lacking because I'm missing Cap, Thor and Ms. Marvel (she's not essential, but I like her a lot).
thanks peedi...had BP displayed with Storm in another part of the room but the lineup just seemed incomplete without him...since he was one of the first "recruits" (68 i think ?) i decided to move him over...i think he fits in real nice

now i'm holding out hope that Sideshow will make a Quicksilver somewhere down the road...he would be an instant purchase for me

I like how this turned out. Will probably try and get a reg down the road.

How would you pose them? :)
I'm always open to suggestions.

Hey RS, apologies for the late reply. Some quick (bad) phone pics from mine:

ws5tft.jpg

fcvc6c.jpg

ae4aq0.jpg

She looks great CS. I'm still so gutted I had to cancel my order on SW & Vision. I really hope I can pick them both up later down the line

#13 in the house and I think the paint app and statue is excellent. I really like himand he'll look great next to SW. Relieved to finally get a ss piece without any fflaws. The last three have had very bad qc.

She looks great CS. I'm still so gutted I had to cancel my order on SW & Vision. I really hope I can pick them both up later down the line

Thanks man. Hope you can get those two in the near future. Vision will be picked up next month I think. They're great together.

Finally got around to taking some pics of this bad boy. I've got to admit I thought the EX head was a joke at first. Seeing it in hand though, I am really digging it. Lot of great detail in his face with the melting skin and tongue sticking out. Very well done piece! Some pics...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShYbLkhBc[/ame]

Last edited:
I'll admit to the exclusive head being very nice, it's greatly sculpted and all the pics I've seen have had great quality paintwork.

Still, out of all the possibilities of exclusives, such as the much requested phasing limbs, why this exclusive was chosen is a mystery.

Back