PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Confirmed shipping notice today. Should be here Tuesday after Canada day.

That's strange. I haven't gotten a shipping/payment charged email yet. I always get things the next day after Sideshow ships it. I was hoping to get this on Friday. :mad:

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing pic's of this. I'm really disappointed that I had to cancel my order. Hopefully I can pick it up later down the line.

I really wanted to have a display of Cap, IM, Thor, Panther, Antman, Wasp, Scarlet & this guy.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing pic's of this. I'm really disappointed that I had to cancel my order. Hopefully I can pick it up later down the line.

I really wanted to have a display of Cap, IM, Thor, Panther, Antman, Wasp, Scarlet & this guy.

No Hawkeye?

Got mine today. Just had enough time to open him up and take a few pics before family called me away.

Art box is clearly reminiscent of the Scarlet Witch... no surprise there.

Good ol' "A" base

Paint apps are okay, not super clean but definitely equal to recent releases

The infamous Exclusive Head -- biggest inside joke since Spider-Woman's Scrull head

Meant to be together!

I have a few blemishes on the paint that I think I can just rub off. Nothing major. My only concern is that he leans a little bit more than on the SS pics.

I'm not sure if it can be adjusted easily, or if all of them are like this. I'd be interested to see what everyone else's looks like.

Looks awesome dude, mine should be here tomorrow because of Canada day.
Perhaps I am blind as a bat on tablet but I don't notice the lean but I'll check it out tomorrow.

Looks like the ex head turned out well with no issue.
Congrats pally, hes a must for any avenger fan!

Wow is that base small. It looks good with SW. I'd ordered both but iMO, they are not worth $700. If they weren't going with my other Avengers comic PFs, they would not have been ordered.

Back