PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They announced it in Ask Sideshow a while back, so take that as you will. I can say though in the year and a half I've been collecting, most of the things they've announced through there have come out. But then there's the Spider-Man Noir, Anti-Venom, Juggernaut and Cable PF that never surfaced...so who knows but the people at SS

Thanks for the great info bud. Excited to hear there has been talk of a cable PF, he's one of my favorites. Hope this comes to be and in not to long. Jugs would be great to as would the dio we're talking about. Pretty sure all would be sure buys for me, depending on what else is released at the time.

Quick question, is Ask Sideshow a tread on hear or something on there site. Have't come across it yet.

Thanks

Its in the sideshow experience section on their site

Vision ex will be a pass for me. I might get one later when he's 200.00 to 250.00 shipped in the after market. This is very possible.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking then, that I could probably get the ex below retail in the future. But do you think it's possible now with the ex being on waitlist?

That's what I was thinking then, that I could probably get the ex below retail in the future. But do you think it's possible now with the ex being on waitlist?

Yes very possible, I won't even say why. I know people will be angry. Just look at the others released they seem to be hype up and go for more now, but after release most have a down trend before going up if ever. The few months after release will be the time to buy. My 2 cents.

Yes very possible, I won't even say why. I know people will be angry. Just look at the others released they seem to be hype up and go for more now, but after release most have a down trend before going up if ever. The few months after release will be the time to buy. My 2 cents.

@VS1976 actually my question is to comicbookguy
i should quote what comicbookguy said to lessen confusion.
he stated that , see what i had BOLD above , then i asked if he willing to give some example what kind of the statue that went that way.

I'm sure whoever gets an ex vision will b just fine. Its regular and unnumbered u need too keep an eye on

Guys, Sideshow emailed that my waitlist for Vision PF Ex will be turn to live order if I still want it. :)
Is it worth for keeping? Sorry, I'm still new in the world of collectibles. :)

If you liked it enough to waitlist it, why wouldn't you keep the conversion? Go by what you like, you have to look at it. you have to pay for it. don't gauge your interest on what you think will be desired by everybody on these forums. This place is just a tool to keep you up to date on what's coming up, that you would otherwise be unaware. if you like something and can afford it, get it for you!

Guys, Sideshow emailed that my waitlist for Vision PF Ex will be turn to live order if I still want it. :)
Is it worth for keeping? Sorry, I'm still new in the world of collectibles. :)

If you liked it enough to waitlist it, why wouldn't you keep the conversion? Go by what you like, you have to look at it. you have to pay for it. don't gauge your interest on what you think will be desired by everybody on these forums. This place is just a tool to keep you up to date on what's coming up, that you would otherwise be unaware. if you like something and can afford it, get it for you!

:exactly: Quite a few have been knocking the GL PF but I really like it & that's all that matters to me so I bought it & for some reason you change your mind after buying it, well you can always sell it :)

Back