PF Poll in this weeks newsletter (Oct.8/09)...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I know it (probably :D) isn't of Sideshow's doing, but like you say, someone should have noticed.

Unless of course everybody is secretly voting for Eowyn? :dunno :lol

:lol Now that's a scary thought I hadn't even considered.......:eek:

Well I thought I would join in for the fun of it and voted for Eowyn :monkey3
x :D

In the words of Darth Vader..........

vader-nooooo.jpg

While Eowyn would not be my first choice for a PF, if done right, I think a PF with an exclusive masked Eowyn as Dernhelm portrait and a regular Miranda Otto portrait wouldn't be so bad.

And lest I get tarred and feathered and thrown in with the lot, no I did NOT vote for Eowyn.

While Eowyn would not be my first choice for a PF, if done right, I think a PF with an exclusive masked Eowyn as Dernhelm portrait and a regular Miranda Otto portrait wouldn't be so bad.

And lest I get tarred and feathered and thrown in with the lot, no I did NOT vote for Eowyn.

:lol You're in good company then 'cause other than Shell, no one else has either.....:naughty

Actually I did vote for Eowyn, since other then GtG, its the only other one on the list that I'd seriously consider getting and I consider GtG a sure fire one to be made.

In the words of Darth Vader..........

vader-nooooo.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Vote...

...clear cookies...

...Vote...

...clear cookies...

...Vote...

rinse and repeat. You can actually set up an automated script to do this. Not hard to rig a poll. Crazy Eowyn fans. :lol

Vote...

...clear cookies...

...Vote...

...clear cookies...

...Vote...

rinse and repeat. You can actually set up an automated script to do this. Not hard to rig a poll. Crazy Eowyn fans. :lol

Well you learn something new everyday.....Frank, you don't just happen to be one of those crazy Eowyn fans..........:lol

Actually I did vote for Eowyn, since other then GtG, its the only other one on the list that I'd seriously consider getting and I consider GtG a sure fire one to be made.

Well that's two legitimate votes then...out of 507! :google

Well you learn something new everyday.....Frank, you don't just happen to be one of those crazy Eowyn fans..........:lol

No I'm definitely not a crazy Eowyn fan :lol and I'm still kind of dumbfounded that she would even be on this poll. :huh

No I'm definitely not a crazy Eowyn fan :lol and I'm still kind of dumbfounded that she would even be on this poll. :huh

That thought has crossed my mind more than once. I just figured she was there as cannon fodder for the real contenders. :monkey3

perhaps she's turning tricks and while they're going to get out their wallets to pay her, she pulls out a laptop and asks them to instead cast one vote for her in the SS poll:confused:

oh and she's doing the cookies clearing thing too

Here's a morning update of our favourtie LOTR poll. Overnight Eowyn has gained another 40 votes on the 2nd place Ringwraith and is now in the lead by 100 votes! Here's hoping SS can figure out who the moron is who ruined this poll. :moon

Eowyn 555

Ringwraith 455

Boromir 357

Gandalf the Grey 277

Saruman 221

King of the Dead 194

Total Votes: 2059

Started: October 8, 2009

Come on Col i think your making to much of this cause everyone loves an aussie......don't they?

Seriously though it does make you wonder?:confused:

I can hear Sideshow now, "Due to the overwhelming popularity of Eowyn in the poll, we have decided to scrap the Ringwraith PF project and give collectors what they really want. After all, we pride ourselves on listening to our customers." :lol

I can hear Sideshow now, "Due to the overwhelming popularity of Eowyn in the poll, we have decided to scrap the Ringwraith PF project and give collectors what they really want. After all, we pride ourselves on listening to our customers." :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Please don't joke about that :(

Come on Col i think your making to much of this cause everyone loves an aussie......don't they?
Seriously though it does make you wonder?:confused:

If the dummy who ambushed this poll is as cute as Miranda Otto :monkey5, I'll take it all back......:naughty

Back