PF Palpatine...but which one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Palpatine do you want?

• ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • ROTS Yoda fight Palpatine (black robes)

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • ROTS Mace fight Palpatine (red robes)

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Pre-scarred Palpatine

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

Agent0028

Inebriated
Reaction score
I know Palpatine is a PF on alot of people's minds, and there's been alot of talk about doing a vs with Yoda, or Mace, or doing him on his throne etc. So I thought, this would make a neat little poll (giving me the opportunity to attempt to do one).

ROTJ hands down.....thats how I remeber him as a kid and if done right he could join Vader and Ben in my too small PF collection...

I'd prefer the cranky old cane carrying Emperor from Jedi. :emperor
And toss in a couple of Royal Guards while you're at it.

I chose the ROTJ version because I think he looked like pure evil in the movie. You knew Vader was the main villian going into the movie but when you saw his master........you saw the evil just ooze out of Palpatine.
"Dance for me wookie, I say dance....":chew :emperor

I'm very much on the fence myself. My inclination is for ROTJ, yet something draws me to the outfit when he was fighting Mace.

Here's a crazy notion. We see with the Luke and Yoda on Dagobah statue that they are willing to put two characters into one statue. What if they did something like this for a Yoda vs. Palpatine piece. It'd be quite a expensive piece, but VERY cool nonetheless. It could kinda be like the Unleashed action figure with the two of them fighting. Eh?:emperor :emperor

I chose the Mace fight just because of the outfit. I'll never forget the first time I saw the trailer of them coming to arrest him, gave me chills. Don't count on a throne since Attakus has that and I don't think they can or will do repeat pieces.

For PF .. it has to be ROTJ

but.. please SS make all versions for the 12" line! :emperor

I think the outfits from Ep III are much more detailed and would look great in PF format. However, I think a ROTJ Emperor would be a natural choice to go with Vader and the rest of the existing PF line.

Voted for ROTJ Emperor.

I would like to see an EP. III Palpatine, and the exclusive has to be the wrinkled face attachment. So this way we get both Palpatine and the Emperor, which ever you want to display. Maybe have 2 different robes. But this figure shouldn'r be that hard to produce since his rode covers most of his body. And he is a must for the PF line.

hmm... i have an idea--- for the 12" version the exclusive could be both the robes he wore in ROTS. the mace and the yoda.

~~man im getting excited thinking about a Palpatine coming soon.

I think the best part about the PF's, is their high detailed costumes, and since the ROTS Yoda fight Palpatine costume seems to be more complex and detailed, I prefer that one over the ROTJ Emperor. The red robed version is interesting also.

I'd love to see them do RotJ and have some sort of blue lightning effect for him. Would be difficult, but oh so cool!

Back