PF Palpatine Announcement in 2007?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've been parading around begging for this to happen for months now and am really getting tired of seeing all the fett nerds bragging about how they get their PF first.

I'd love to see a ROTJ Palpatine in 07. It's one of the few PF's left I'd buy. On my list I want

1. Palpatine
2. Chewie
3. Droids
4. Stormtrooper
5. Yoda ( by himself )
6. Jedi Luke
7. Lando

That's all I can say I'd buy for sure. I would by the Jedi order in PF form, but I nver expect it to get made.

Bannister said:
I hope they do Palpatine in his red robe from ROTS.

If they make a rots palpatine with red robe I do hope we'll see a switching head of the chancellor, I mean during his fight with mace and after the fight.

KitFisto said:
I'd love to see a ROTJ Palpatine in 07. It's one of the few PF's left I'd buy. On my list I want

1. Palpatine
2. Chewie
3. Droids
4. Stormtrooper
5. Yoda ( by himself )
6. Jedi Luke
7. Lando

That's all I can say I'd buy for sure. I would by the Jedi order in PF form, but I nver expect it to get made.

thats a cool list... i'd say i would buy:
1.palpatine
2.jedi luke
3.grievous (he's still on my to do list)
4.dooku
5. yoda
6. darth maul
7. possilby a couple others depending on how they look.

MaulFan said:
I hope we don't see a PF Palpatine, or at least not in his deformed state. The 1/6 line needs a great deformed Palpatine figure in it, and based on current practices, a PF would exclude him from the 1/6 line for a while and I don't want that to happen.

Yes, the 1/6 line is in desperate need of another major Sith Lord. I don't collect PF, so I'm hoping for a 1/6 Palpatine/ Sidious :emperor

As long as we get the droids, Chewy, and a Stormtrooper down the line....I'll be happy...

Back