PF Lou Ferrigno Hulk & PF Christopher Reeve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxpower

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can we get both of these in the future, please? I know Hot toys has the license for Christopher Reeve Superman, but why not do it some justice and do a PF since HT is not into making 1/4 scale. Also, we need a Lou Ferrigno Hulk, his portrayal of Hulk in a 1/4 scale has been long overdue.

P.S. please do another Arnold Conan the Barbarian.

Can we get both of these in the future, please? I know Hot toys has the license for Christopher Reeve Superman, but why not do it some justice and do a PF since HT is not into making 1/4 scale. Also, we need a Lou Ferrigno Hulk, his portrayal of Hulk in a 1/4 scale has been long overdue.

P.S. please do another Arnold Conan the Barbarian.

:goodpost::exactly:

Saw Ferrigno at a con once. Wouldnt give him the time or day let alone any proceeds from a statue.

And while they're at it, Adam West and Burt Ward Batman and Robin would be great.

I prefer 1/6th collecting, but a 1/4 Ferrigno Hulk is the kind of thing that could get me to buy another PF. He is my definitive Hulk.

Lou Ferrigno Hulk Premuim Format would be a dream come true. I grew up watchng him as The Incredible Hulk!

Lou Ferrigno PF is most likely never going to happen after the Syco disaster. Too many licensing issues. Lou, CBS and Marvel would most likely have to all buy off on it.

https://hulkcollection.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-hulk-that-never-happened/

Yeah, that was weird! It wasn't a good statue anyway too cartoony, in my opinion, that is why SSC should do it! But seriously, I would sell everything I have to get my hands on a 1/4 or bigger Christopher Reeve statue or maquette. I know that one was made a while ago with real human hair but his look was not quite there and it was Super-expensive. I guess I'll wait :impatient:

Yeah, that was weird! It wasn't a good statue anyway too cartoony, in my opinion, that is why SSC should do it! But seriously, I would sell everything I have to get my hands on a 1/4 or bigger Christopher Reeve statue or maquette. I know that one was made a while ago with real human hair but his look was not quite there and it was Super-expensive. I guess I'll wait :impatient:

Chris Reeves Superman PF is already in development. Not sure when it will be available for preorder

Since I was kid to now this is the only Superman that made me believe that a man can fly! R.I.P. Christopher Reeve :pray:

If your not into this, your quite simply showing your youth.

I guarantee, if this was back then, you were a kid, and none of this CGI stuff was around, you WOULD have been into the HULK.

LOOK AT THIS!!!!

original-hulk.jpg

That's the awesome one by some individual person that apparently Syco ripped off when they decided to do their version only to find out that they had to stop production because Lou does not own the rights to the Hulk character. Yea, if anything this one is the one I would have love to get. Too bad we were so close to getting one. Although, it's interesting that so many are on the fence about Lou Ferrigno. Some who have met him say he is a nice guy others say he is kind of a jerk. Oh we'll, I'm interested in the character he played.

Back