pf leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you guys think I could get around £120.00 for pf Leia on ebay?Im wanting to get rid so I can buy somthing related to buffy,Leia just doesnt fit in.Shes just sitting in her box lol.

buffy-collector said:
Do you guys think I could get around £120.00 for pf Leia on ebay?Im wanting to get rid so I can buy somthing related to buffy,Leia just doesnt fit in.Shes just sitting in her box lol.

Buffy is one of the worst shows in the history of television. I just can't see what some people get out of that show. And this is coming from someone obsessed with SMG.

Darth Loki said:
Buffy is one of the worst shows in the history of television. I just can't see what some people get out of that show. And this is coming from someone obsessed with SMG.

I'm in the dark--- SMG? (do I have my stupid light on?):D

Darth Loki said:

:rock :rock :rock

I'VE TRIED TO WATCH THAT SHOW AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES...TRYING TO FIND WHAT PEOPLE WERE LIKING IN IT...SUX EVERYTIME.

Shai Hulud said:
I'VE TRIED TO WATCH THAT SHOW AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES...TRYING TO FIND WHAT PEOPLE WERE LIKING IN IT...SUX EVERYTIME.

Were you a fan of Whedon's FIREFLY? The funny thing is while I can't (or never have been) really get into BUFFY or ANGEL I absolutely love the Serenity crew...

Not to get into a flame war but aside from the devoted, cult-like fan base, Buffy appears on the top ten lists of most television critics. It's multi-layered characters, witty dialogue and willingness to depart from the ordinary in every way makes it far superior to most television shows and almost every feature film of the past 10 years.

Darklord Dave said:
Not to get into a flame war but aside from the devoted, cult-like fan base, Buffy appears on the top ten lists of most television critics. It's multi-layered characters, witty dialogue and willingness to depart from the ordinary in every way makes it far superior to most television shows and almost every feature film of the past 10 years.

I just never got into it--- now Whedon's characters and dialogue from FIREFLY had me in an instant... so wish either A) that show would be brought back or B) another sequel to SERENITY.

Darth Loki said:

You sir suck for saying that.

Darklord Dave said:

So true. Clearly the best television in my eyes. Some people don't like smart TV. Don't believe me? Lets see what gets cancelled...

Angel, Serenity, Arrested Development, Dead Like Me, Futurama, Family Guy (although both cartoons are being brought back, FG is back already), and the list goes on.

Of course taste is subjective. For me, the list is rendered worthless by the inclusion of Family Guy. But that's just me.

Darklord Dave said:
Of course taste is subjective. For me, the list is rendered worthless by the inclusion of Family Guy. But that's just me.

Funny you mention that because of all the aformentioned shows I listed off that is the least favorite of mine. I don't really like it, but someone does and it got cancelled, and Fox sooner later realized they were in the wrong. Like they have been on so many levels before and after that debacle.

Back