PF Leia review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Crawford said:
That's very interesting - see, different strokes and all that. I usually try to avoid reading what other folks are saying about a figure in advance of reviewing it when possible, just to avoid them tainting my personal opinion. And while I might mention issues I've heard - like the magnet issue I've heard from a couple people on Leia - I don't count that against the figure I'm reviewing if I'm not actually seeing the issue.

Your way is certainly valid, just not something I do myself.

It doesn't taint my view of the figure but just lets me get a better view of the figure as a whole. Not that this is the best way to review a figure.

An excellent review as always,and I'm definitely adding the PF Leia to my wants list. When I made the switch from Hasbro to Sideshow collecting I only intended collecting the 12" Star Wars figures but having seen how good the PF's are from various pics that people have posted I'm probably going to save and get a couple more to go with the Boba Fett I've already ordered.

I love all your reviews,I oredered this pf thanks to this review:D .

Could you post a pic of leia next to a 12inch figure please.

I'm really, REALLY, trying not to buy this. These reviews and pics are making it hard. If my ex had stuck around for a couple more months, this would be a no brainer. But I love the way her and Han look together, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Just get them loki. Han is pretty good too, assuming you get a good paint job. ;)

Gruson said:
Just get them loki. Han is pretty good too, assuming you get a good paint job. ;)

Trust me, I wish it were that simple. $500 means a lot more to me now than it did a month ago.

Gruson said:

I think Han is infinitely better than most people give him credit, I would NEVER part with mine.

HanSoloPF2-1.jpg

He is perfect with Leia too.

PremiumFormatPrincessLeia014.jpg

LOTRFan said:
I think Han is infinitely better than most people give him credit, I would NEVER part with mine.
I agree... I think Han looks great. I'm still waiting for Leia to show up.

Back