PF Hulk vs Jabba The Hut...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that decision would drive me up the wall.... I have both on order, but if I had to cancel one to keep the other I don't know what I would do.

I seriously couldn't let either of them go!! :monkey2

BUT.... if I had to choose... with my current collection... I would say go with Jabba. But that is just me, my collection is dominated by Star Wars and Horror figures AND statues... so doing without Jabba would kinda kill the set, he's going to be one of the key items to have in that line.

Jabba all the way! I already have his space cleared, with all the figures in postition to go around him. Kenner Jabba is holding the position till the real thing shows up!

DarkArtist81 said:
Man, that decision would drive me up the wall.... I have both on order, but if I had to cancel one to keep the other I don't know what I would do.

I seriously couldn't let either of them go!! :monkey2

BUT.... if I had to choose... with my current collection... I would say go with Jabba. But that is just me, my collection is dominated by Star Wars and Horror figures AND statues... so doing without Jabba would kinda kill the set, he's going to be one of the key items to have in that line.

Its definitely a hard choice to make. But like you my collection is mainly SW and horror. Hulk wont fit in, I know that, but I still want him very badly. And Jabba will be the crown jewel in my SW collection....

:monkey4:monkey2....

King Darkness said:
Its definitely a hard choice to make. But like you my collection is mainly SW and horror. Hulk wont fit in, I know that, but I still want him very badly. And Jabba will be the crown jewel in my SW collection....

:monkey4:monkey2....

King, if you just have the Green version on order, I'd let that one go. It has an ES of 1000 which is fairly large for a Comic statue. You may be able to find it cheaper later on down the road like most of the Marvel PF's so far. If it's the Gray, that's a much tougher decision.

Darth Loki said:
King, if you just have the Green version on order, I'd let that one go. It has an ES of 1000 which is fairly large for a Comic statue. You may be able to find it cheaper later on down the road like most of the Marvel PF's so far. If it's the Gray, that's a much tougher decision.

No its the green Hulk. I actually like the green version better. Never been a big gray Hulk fan.

Darth Loki said:

Not sure if this will be the case with the Hulk PF. I think this will be a statue that most collectors are going to want in their collection. Its a masterpiece like the Dr. Doom PF which currently sells for $800+ on ebay.

King Darkness said:
Well, I'm still on the fence. But I think now I am leaning towards Jabba. like Dave said, I dont want to get my self started on a whole new line. Which is likely to happen if i pick up the Hulk. And I fear that the throne may get very expensive once shipped and I'll have th go the route of evilbay to pick it up.

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure you can probably get the regualr Hulk PF later on but don't count on it. For example, I rarely see Doom PF regular in the bay.

Do you think the Wolverine will follow suit? At first it didn't get all that great praise, but now people are really warming up to him. It might be a sleeper, but you think it will ever command those prices?

More on topic, I've been having a hard time deciding too between Marvel and Star Wars, and if you've read my post, I think they're both great. Sure there are lots of Hulk statues, but looks to be one of if not THE best ever made, so that will probably up demand. But the Jabba is the only one around, and it compliments a collection so well. It's really a toss up, especially if you ordered the exclusive. The regular you might be able to find for less through another retailer later on. Depends on how high the production was. Good luck with it!

I've seen both at the con and here is my opinion..

If you want to be a big homo get the jabba.

If you want a real peice of art get the Hulk. If you think it loooks good on the web, just wait.

Bodie The Cursed said:

If you want a real peice of art get the Hulk. If you think it loooks good on the web, just wait.

:lol :lol :lol LOLLL..GREAT POST BODIE AS USUAL.

Bodie The Cursed said:

:lol
Which is gayer? Strutting around in tight purple pants, or sitting around smoking a bowl and watching half nekkid chicks dance?

Customikey said:
:lol
Which is gayer? Strutting around in tight purple pants, or sitting around smoking a bowl and watching half nekkid chicks dance?

Not a bad point, Jabba and I have the same pastime... But I still say HULK all the way.

Last edited:
Definately go with Hulk.............

Sell all your Star Wars junk and switch to Marvel and LOTR................

This is very wierd but it seems SW fans are saying keep Jabba and comic fans are saying keep Hulk! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Who whould've thought that? You can't trust anyone elses oppinions. Sell your soul and keep both

Mithrandier said:
Definately go with Hulk.............

Sell all your Star Wars junk and switch to Marvel and LOTR................

I'd sell all the Marvel junk and get all the cool Star Wars stuff.

Darth Loki said:
This is very wierd but it seems SW fans are saying keep Jabba and comic fans are saying keep Hulk! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Who whould've thought that? You can't trust anyone elses oppinions. Sell your soul and keep both

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yes, that seems to be the case. I have yet to make choice in the matter. Its just to dam hard to choose and theres no way I can afford both.

I am a big SW fan and at one time a big comic fan. The Hulk PF is limited to 1000 pieces and looks awsome and I think its price will only go up on the other hand Jabba's edition size has yet to be announced and will be easier to get down the road. The only thing about Jabba that possibly will be hard to get is the throne. The only reason I do not have the Hulk on order is because I have no other marvel pieces to go with him.

KitFisto said:
I'd sell all the Marvel junk and get all the cool Star Wars stuff.

Get all the Cool Star Wars pieces..........

So he would have like what................

Zero pieces................:D

Back