PF Hulk or Everything Else?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulksmashed

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I need some advice. I basically have the green light from the wife to get a PF Hulk off of ebay.....the problem is...that would most likely be in PLACE of a bunch of other stuff I have ordered. INcluding Thor PF, 3 DC build a scene pieces, and the Koto Hulk and Iron man. AS I have never seen the Hulk in person...I look to the board for words of wisdom....

So....Hulk....or everything else?

If I had to only have one collectible in my possession for the rest of my life,It would be the Hulk PF.So you know my opinion on the matter.

Get the F'n Hulk !!!!!

Get Hulk PF. Cancel everything else except for Thor PF.

You have time to sell some stuff. Weed out some of the smaller purchases/preorders first. They add up and will free up your budget.

Get the Hulk... or a new guitar. :rock

Hmm...seeing as I have the musical ability of a recently run over rabbit.....I guess Hulk is the way to go :banana (this banana is a representation of my dancing ability as well...although this small yellow fruit has many more moves then I...)

What's so great about the Hulk PF? I don't look at mine anymore.

Okay, I lie. I look at him every day. Do what you feel is best. I love my Hulk PF. I am just happy I didn't pay the ridiculous Hulk PF prices it goes for now.

You are probably making a good decision to buy the Hulk. Plus, the Hulk is such a sturdy simple statue that you should have no problems with it breaking during shipping. :rock

Yeah thats the big kicker for me, I dont have the Hulk PF, and I just can't see paying $800 or more for it. Maybe if your a huge Hulk fan it's justifiable, but not for me. I would say try to keep the Thor PF, and maybe keep the Iron man as well if you can, but I would cancel the Koto Hulk if your gonna get the Hulk PF.

You are probably making a good decision to buy the Hulk. Plus, the Hulk is such a sturdy simple statue that you should have no problems with it breaking during shipping. :rock

Rory speaks the truth! I have cleaned my collector's room and organized it often enough that I have clunked my head on his fist... if that was anything else it would be broken. Hulk has to be solid polystone throughout.

Either way, that thing can sure give a beating to my head, I mean, take a beating from my head. Wait, who's giving the beating to who now? *rubs his head*

I went ahead and ordered the Hulk. Not a bad price...used 10% off through ebay promotion and saved 20% through the Live.com cashback rebate, making the total cost of the statue $630 shipped! Can't beat that!

I went ahead and ordered the Hulk. Not a bad price...used 10% off through ebay promotion and saved 20% through the Live.com cashback rebate, making the total cost of the statue $680 shipped! Can't beat that!

wow... Still a lot more than I paid, but a lot less than what the rest of the world has paid for the Hulk in the past few months! Nice deal! Congratulations. Now prepare to work those arms out in preparation of taking this bad boy on, because he's one heavy SOB!

btw Since you brought up Fry, Futurama comes out this Tuesday on DVD! Own it before it owns you!

grats, man. you won't regret it. best thing SS has done imo. it rules. can't beat that price either.

Hulk is a masterpiece . . Congrats !! . . . see if you can keep Thor also . . . :)

Back