PF Harley and Joker Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledge

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am late to the game and didn't start collecting until last year, so please excuse the silly question.

I was first able to grab the original PF Ivy off eBay and ordered the PF Ex Catwoman directly through sideshow. I then preordered the non-Ex PF Batman through Sideshow, although I know an Exclusive version was released awhile back.

I have been looking everywhere for the PF Harley and Joker, but can only find the Exclusive versions on eBay for $500-$600+. I'm wondering if there will be non-Exclusive versions released later on -- like with Batman -- or if they have already been released and just aren't showing up on eBay or other secondhand stores? I'd love to own these two, but I'm not particularly fond of either exclusive portrait and would rather not pay the secondhand up-charge for them.

Thanks in advance for the answers. :wave

Keep an eye out on the for sale section here. Peeps here list stuff for sale all the time and prices are usually very reasonable. Good luck securing Harley and Joker. I have them both and they look fantastic.

I'll keep my eyes peeled! If anyone has a lead on either for a good price, please PM me! Thanks.

Back