PF General Grievous Notice!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlarsen

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 1/4 Scale General Grievous (item #7126) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 20-25 days."

OMG!! I haven't received this notice yet - but it looks like it's gonna be another expensive month up ahead, what with Obi-Wan, L&GoA, Predator... :google

YES!!!!!!!

Hopefully we'll get Predator and Grievous in the same month! These are my 2 most anticipated Sideshow pieces.

Yes, General Grievous is one of my most anticipated pieces also. And even better I have the Regular Version I won from last years Comic Con coming!

Wow, there are going to be some people with tough decisions to make(if they don't have a lot spare cash laying around) and maybe some cancelations....muh-ha-ha *rubbing hands together* :naughty

Does that mean you're hoping for a General Grievous from the wait list too, Al? :stick
I think you could have a good chance with GG - but only because people can't afford it, not because they won't like it! :monkey5

damngit! where am I going to hide this stuff from my wife until I can barter with her (honey- I will buy you these shoes- can I get a 99$ star wars statue?) The attic's full, so is the garage- help!:horror

Haven't got my notice for the exclusive either. But I'm thinking I might cancel it and go with the regular version since it won't cost me anything. Although I do like the cape....

No notice yet for me either but I have the exclusive version coming. This is also a wait list conversion.

wish i had the money for this one but with the darth maul bust coming i had to cancel it. maybe some day :horror i hope you guys all get one and enjoy it-- just make sure to keep it mint because in a couple years im gonna be looking to buy one :naughty

Haven't got mine either and ordered one of the first Exclusives, then again I haven't received my Luke notice either (due in next 48 hrs b/c I requested special multiple shipment with Darla Ex and she just came in)

Hopefully the exclusive GG isn't too far behind. I figured that the regular notice meant my exclusive notice would be coming soon, but I guess not.

jlcmsu said:
It's just the regular GG. The exclusive is a little bit further behind.

Thank You Sideshow! I just about dumped a load in my pants, Darth Maul Bust, Predator, and GG all at the same time! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!! :monkey1

A few of the exclusives have gone on eBay recently for $550-$575.

Now that he is a few weeks away, just thought that I would remind everybody to GET ON THE WAIT LIST!!! The wait list is always worth a try before eBay, and with expensive items like this, you usually have a pretty good chance of getting one.

Back