Petiton: Sons of Anarchy figs by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want to see Hot Toys make Sons of Anarchy Figures?

• Total voters
okay................maybe an opie with a mini uzi..................:wink1:

yay another HT petition thread.

yay_The_Newest_Sharenator-s311x302-103062-580.jpg

I would love Sons of Anarchy figures...

1. Jax
2. Clay
3. Opie
4. Tigg
...possibly fat Elvis Bobby...

Why do you say that? Unless you're joking...

Films have 2-3 hours to develop a character or characters and get the viewer to connect with them in some way. Television shows have as long as their content remains quality to develop intricate characters that the viewers have (in some cases) literally years to observe while they develop a connection.

For me collecting is all about the connection I have with the character, I only wish more of my favorite TV shows were represented. 1/6 Don Draper anyone?

ITA! I can think of more TV characters wants than movie characters. TV shows are underappreciated in the collectible world.

You really think your petition thread is the reason HT made a Jill Valentine figure!?

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Classic.

No, I think it had something to do with it but I don't think I made them make her. I created the thread, and we got hundreds of peoples' support and someone posted it on HT's Facebook page. Then a month or so later her official announcement came.

From Kurt Sutter's works I'd say The Shield is way more known worldwide than Sons of Anarchy.

We can wish...

I always thought HT would have to start doing tv and sports sooner or later anyway.

Back