Petition for Sideshow to give 1/6 ROTJ Emperor pants!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the ____ is the poll Evil?? You can't have a petition without a damn poll, right?

So you're all for segregating polls and petitions then? You know what this means, don't you?.......Someone is going to need to start a new thread: POLL: Should SS give the Emperor some pants?

It's time to fold down the collar of those polo shirts, ditch the combover and retire the Huey Lewis albums bud. Petition is the new "IN."

It's time to fold down the collar of those polo shirts, ditch the combover and retire the Huey Lewis albums bud. Petition is the new "IN."

I have a hard time keeping up with what's new and hip.... You could imagine my surprise when my Hot Toys Batman didn't look like this:

batman_1966_movie.jpg

:slap:horror:gah::dunno

It's actually a new directive from Lucasfilm. No new Sideshow, medicom or Hasbro action figure shall wear pants. This will tie in with the release of Star Wars on bluray. Lucas has spent millions using computer graphics to remove pants from all the characters. He said that was his original vision in 1976. In space no one wears pants. Ironically chewbaca will be the only one With pants. Lucas has truly lost his mind.

i love petitions and have to sign any that i come across that deal with slights, real or imagined, to a collectible i plan, or don't plan, to purchase.

The Emperor Palpatine 12 inch Figure features:

• Pro Body with over 30+ points of articulation
  • Authentic likeness of Ian McDiarmid as Emperor Palpatine
  • Robe
  • Pants
  • with clasp
  • Shoes
  • Cane
  • Two sets of switch-out hands
  • 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Switch-out head with grimacing portrait
False advertising!

The Emperor Palpatine 12 inch Figure features:

• Pro Body with over 30+ points of articulation
  • Authentic likeness of Ian McDiarmid as Emperor Palpatine
  • Robe
  • Pants
  • with clasp
  • Shoes
  • Cane
  • Two sets of switch-out hands
  • 12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Switch-out head with grimacing portrait
False advertising!

Yeah, but you don't see "Inner Robe" on that list, do you! Frankly, I'm glad we got that instead of pants, which we won't see anyway.

I was afraid his robe was being created as bell bottoms like the Hasbro 12" Bib Fortuna!

Heath Ledger should have played the Emperor... if so then I would have cared about this figure, and he would have come with pants :lecture

Back