PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs **July 2017 Update**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs

Lookin good Pete and that necronomicon I a masterpiece, did you ever see this ? Dont know if anything from I would be helpful https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPI9LHv3q4

Thanks mate, i am actually still working on the Necronomicon. Think i have most of the pages now but i will take a look at that version just incase :)

Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs ***Comic Negan***

Sculpt by Sean Dabbs
Jacket by GeeWhiz Customs
Baseball Bat by Fullmetal's 1/6 Customs
Painted, assembled and other accessories by Petes Paint Works

Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs ***Comic Negan***

Awesome figure bro! Are the sculpts available?

Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs ***Grinch & Jason Voorhees ***

That jason looks awesome. Love the skin tone.

I think your paint work hss improved so much since we first met. Not that it was bad before, but you have taken it to a whole new level

Re: PeteSkywalker's 1/6 Customs ***Bubba Ho Tep***

Personal Project based on Bruce Campbell in the film Bubba Ho Tep as Elvis Presley/Sebastian Haff

Head and belt Sculpt by Digidemon Sculpture
Bruce Campbell base likeness by Sean Dabbs
Glasses and Zimmer by FullMetal Customs
Head paint, beltwork, rhinestones aplication and assemably by Petes Paint Works

Cu00aS.png
[/URL

***** yeah, man :duff one of my favorite Coscarelli flicks - watched this one with my dad no less than 3 weeks ago! fantastic custom all around :)

just caught ravager, btw - pretty decent, though my heart belongs to the original :) it was nice seeing so many familiar faces :)

Wow, fantastic!

Thanks mate :)

***** yeah, man :duff one of my favorite Coscarelli flicks - watched this one with my dad no less than 3 weeks ago! fantastic custom all around :)

just caught ravager, btw - pretty decent, though my heart belongs to the original :) it was nice seeing so many familiar faces :)

Thanks man that means a lot as so much time has gone in to this project :hi5:

I have actually never watched the phantasm films but its been on my to-watch list for a very long time. Now ravager is out hopefully i can track down the earlier ones.

Thanks mate :)

Thanks man that means a lot as so much time has gone in to this project :hi5:

I have actually never watched the phantasm films but its been on my to-watch list for a very long time. Now ravager is out hopefully i can track down the earlier ones.

o_O o_O o_O - pete, you must get to it :) phantasm is the **** :duff

watch the first through the personal lens of a DIY 70s movie :) part 2 has great KNB effects, but the first is just so fantastic, if one can get past the low budget. i LOVE the first phantasm - the music score alone ROCKS. i flew out to burbank to meet the principals from the first movie at a FANGO con :) you won't regret it :)

Last edited:
Back