Peter Jackson as Corsair..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooray for Sideshow- Fedex just delivered my PJ statue, number 116. He looks great- and they even threw in a free Moria Orc helm! I'm displaying him between my Easterling and Haradrim soldiers.

Wow, did all of us in So CA get the Moria Orc!?!? Sign me up on that list! :banana

Thanks SS both are excellent pieces. :joy

Yup.. got him this morning as well as a Moria Orc Helm.

Nice statue. Again, I think PJ as Director would have been much more memorable, but this piece is a nice simple addition.

I also got the Moria Orc Helm. Thanks Sideshow. Though as much as I appreciate the generosity... I dont collect helms. So if any boardmembers would like mine, just let me know!

I got my PJ, #132. I also live in So. Calif, but I got an Uruk-Hai Scout helm instead of the Moria Orc helm. Looks as if Sideshow is trying to convince us to start collecting the helms. Give them one, maybe they'll buy more. I can feel my arm being twisted here... I like the helm though and it's nice to get something extra and free.

Last edited:
Ok, ok we hear you, you don't have to say it twice; you don't have to say it twice :naughty (jk man). What details do you think it is lacking? :confused:

I got mine last night...........#137, if I remember right. Mine seemed to have a different paint scheme. The belt buckle & other items had gold on it. I am very pleased with the statue as a whole.

I also received a Squinted Orc Helm. I was relly pleased with the helm as well. It was the first one I had seen it person. They are pretty neat, but I do not collect the helm's, so if anyone is interested in it, give me an offer.

Mine came today...#51.

I wasn't anticipating this staute that much but once it came I'm glad I ordered it. I really like it.

Along with him came a free Orc Crowfaced helm.

I got my PJ today as well. Wee! I'm scared of the sword though...it seems to be quite bendy. :)

Received #55 plus Moria Orc Helm. Very nice!

Mithrandier, if you don't want yours, I'll take it and pay shipping! ;-)

damn that thing is lame...

he looks like a friggen Klingon too...

In general, I am happy with this piece. I have to admit that there is quite a bit of a difference between the finished item and the SS pics. Looking at the chest, the official pics show a brown leather looking bandolier type chest strap with gold/bronze colored ornaments hanging off of silver chains. They must have decided this was too much work, because mine is just completely brown. The realism takes a hit there. Does anybody have one that shows even the slightest attempt to differentiate between the leather, the chains, and the buckles and attachments on the chest? Mine is in the 100's--perhaps the paint jobs improved later on down the line...

I picked up PJ from FedEx yesterday.
Nice statue, but as mentioned before, no highlights in paintjob, nice mission brown all over the clothes and accessories, tanned face.# 397.
No helm for Aussie customers either......... :horror

Just a few notes on the statue 4 years after ...

I just recently scanned ebay on some transaction going in Europe and this guy went of 2nd hand for 30-35 EUR so enormous loss in value in short period - I think one the worst performing SS LoTR then ever. Wonder why :confused:

haha - I just have to give you props for digging up a 4 year thread.

makes me feel old

Back