People looking for Maul 1/1 UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woah, if i wanted/had space for/had the money for that... I'd so be buying it right now at that price!

think he did the same price for me Nash,
I would think this will cost an arm and a leg to ship to the states, cost me $130 from the US to the UK.
UK postal companies are crazy with overseas postage, I would guess at a shipping cost of more like $200 to be hinest with you, as this thing is heeeeeavy!

though good luck all the same!:maul

Well I ordered mine from forbidden planet Friday.Haven't heard from them yet but but they might not fullfill orders on the weekends.

chavez553 said:
Well I ordered mine from forbidden planet Friday.Haven't heard from them yet but but they might not fullfill orders on the weekends.

FP are pretty poor for customer feed back. They never tell you when they have charged your credit card nor will they say when the thing will arrive. All you'll find is a note from the delivery driver saying that they tried to deliver but you weren't at home.:(

Mind you their prices are pretty good.

NobleWarrior said:
FP are pretty poor for customer feed back. They never tell you when they have charged your credit card nor will they say when the thing will arrive. All you'll find is a note from the delivery driver saying that they tried to deliver but you weren't at home.:(

Mind you their prices are pretty good.

That sucks!

Back