"Pennywise" early pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, but he mentioned in the zombie head thread that he was getting caught up on some work and sending stuff out soon.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the outfit he's gonna make for Pennywise :rock :rock

OK Im back... sorry for dropping out for awhile... Like Galactiboy said... Im getting caught up and I have nearly everyone's order ready to go and will start shipping them this week. I still have a bit of casting and hair work to do but they are close. And the zombies are on the way also! Sorry for the delays guys

OK Im back... sorry for dropping out for awhile... Like Galactiboy said... Im getting caught up and I have nearly everyone's order ready to go and will start shipping them this week. I still have a bit of casting and hair work to do but they are close. And the zombies are on the way also! Sorry for the delays guys

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I am SOOOOO pumped to see the Pennywise in person!!!

This is how a customizer/artist should do business. With updates. Can't wait to see everyone's photos.

Back